Selling Hodges, Erskine, Mickens Brooklyn Dodgers custom cut 8x10s! Beneifts kids cancer charity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

Our children go to our church school, and we have about 350 students total, Pre-k through 8th grade. Every March, there is an event at the gym called St. Baldrick's, in support of childhood cancer research, in which children from the school fundraise in advance and then get their heads shaved in support of those who are ill.

Our 9-year-old son Jeremiah and 7-year-old son Micah are both getting their heads shaved, and have set their goal at $1,000 this year, which will push them over $3,000 raised since both started participating in their respective Kindergarten years.

Make me an offer, would love to get $100 for the lot, but will take any reasonable offer!!

It's all going to a great cause!

Dodgers Lot-- Gil Hodges (PSA sticker on back), Glenn Mickens and Carl Erskine 8x10s:

1000016033.jpg1000016035.jpg1000016034.jpg

Thanks for looking, God bless!

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

This is so awesome! I’ll do $100 for this lot. Please go ahead and post it up for us. Thank you to you, your sons, and their school for everything you guys are doing!

All my best,
Mike

Hi Kevin,

This is so awesome! I’ll do $100 for this lot. Please go ahead and post it up for us. Thank you to you, your sons, and their school for everything you guys are doing!

All my best,
Mike
@grapler135s

Oh my goodness, thanks for your generosity, Mike! Much appreciated my friend, and our sons say a HUGE THANKS as well!!

Blessings,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back