Let's say the SEC plays out.....

jaymix79

Bench Warmer
bama goes on to 12-0 and florida wins out with one loss.

Sec Championship:

Florida vs. Alabama

I say Florida, I have been saying that for a few weeks when all the talk came up, What is everyone elses opinion.

Nuclear Bomb in the ATL. Get rid of three bad things at once. Florida, Alabama and Atlanta. ;)

Seriously, I would say Florida wins. Unless Mount Cody can punch Tebow in the mouth early and make him cry. :salut:

Nuclear Bomb in the ATL. Get rid of three bad things at once. Florida, Alabama and Atlanta. ;)

Seriously, I would say Florida wins. Unless Mount Cody can punch Tebow in the mouth early and make him cry. :salut:

As long as Roddy and the Mixer's make it out I am ok with it:salut:

Florida's a slightly better team, but Alabama wins.

Yep, they are the better playing team right now. We would need to punch them in the mouth hard at the beginning and take away their manhood. Will be watching their games against South Carolina and FSU very closely.

Bama-Florida is a major long shot. Plus I am a major believer on if you do not win your conference you should not go to the BCS Championship game. If you are not the best in your conference how are you the best in the nation? That goes for Bama as well as Florida.

Bama-Florida is a major long shot. Plus I am a major believer on if you do not win your conference you should not go to the BCS Championship game. If you are not the best in your conference how are you the best in the nation? That goes for Bama as well as Florida.
Thanks again for proving that your reading comprehension skills are superb!

Back