Let's say the SEC plays out.....

I would say Florida is the best team in the country right now.

also say everyone else finished with 1 loss, and Alabama only loses to Fla. Should not they be in the title game based on strength of schedule?????

I would say Florida is the best team in the country right now.

also say everyone else finished with 1 loss, and Alabama only loses to Fla. Should not they be in the title game based on strength of schedule?????

If we lost to Florida in the SECCG, there is no doubt Florida would be the most deserving team to go.

Where it gets interesting is if we lose to Mississippi State or....uh...well, don't want to think about losing the last game, but if we lose to State, and win the SEC with one loss, then what will happen with the BCS :scratch:

If we lost to Florida in the SECCG, there is no doubt Florida would be the most deserving team to go.

Where it gets interesting is if we lose to Mississippi State or....uh...well, don't want to think about losing the last game, but if we lose to State, and win the SEC with one loss, then what will happen with the BCS :scratch:

I think Bama would be out because Mississippi State is so bad and the loss came too late. Would be Texas and USC probably.

Back