Another great weekend for College Football...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Did you see the schedule? The Playoffs could be determined this weekend...

Key games:

4 Alabama at 14 LSU
5 Oregon at 20 Utah
8 Notre Dame at 11 Arizona State
9 Kansas State at 6 TCU
10 Baylor at 16 Oklahoma
13 Ohio State at 7 Michigan State

Of course #1, #2 and #3 (Mississippi State, Florida State and Auburn) play against teams that should be easy wins. (...and let's not forget that Florida State had two bi-weeks this year, and beat Notre Dame on an "officials assisted play", but let's not cry over spilt milk...the devil will have his due!)

According to the Media:

Alabama can lose and still make the Playoffs. A lost would give them a 2-lost record, but the Playoff Committee likes them, so chances are they are in.

Oregon MUST beat Utah, and run the table. This would give the Ducks the inside track in case Mississippi State, Florida State or Auburn lose.

TCU MUST win, and run the table, for an outside chance.

Michigan State MUST win against Ohio State, and run the table, to have a very slim chance at an outside shot at the Playoffs. If Ohio State wins, the Big Ten is eliminated from the 2014 Playoffs.

Notre Dame, Kansas State and Arizona State are all but out of the Playoffs.

Awww...the Playoffs are just around the corner... looking forward to seeing who makes it and who sits at home.

...and did anyone else notice how the Playoffs will effect the Bowl Games?

- Capital One Orange Bowl (ACC vs SEC/Big Ten/Notre Dame)

- Citrus Bowl AND Outback Bowl (SEC vs Big Ten)

Of course the Big Ten has contracts with so many Bowl Games that there could actually be a losing team playing... sad.

I don't see Oregon losing to Utah. Utah is a very good team, and they are at home. But, the Ducks have superior talent and experience. I expect them to keep it close early but for Oregon to win big in the end.

I honestly think there is a VERY strong chance that Utah is in the middle of a 4 game losing streak. They lost to Arizona State last week and they have Oregon, @ Stanford, and Arizona next. I think they will lose all 4 games.

Back