Giving away my points!

Firth-of-Fifth

Bench Warmer
Life Is Good! That's right, this points thing has become more of a burden than a good thing so I am giving them away. To qualify, all you have to do is pm me and I will respond to your pm's. Mods are not eligible and of course neither are the traders on my ignore list. Also if you have given me grief in the past, please don't waste your time(and you know who you are because we haven't traded). This is my gift to the cool traders on this site. I believe this is one of the best trading sites on the net(actually, it's the only one I belong too). So send me your pm's and I will set you up with a chunk of points. The only downside to this is that I won't being doing any cool points auctions any longer, and you gotta admit, some of them were nice.

pmed you about points....also, i will do my jennings threads auto letter for you vernon davis threads auto letter. lmk about points and the vd. thanks!

325 Morton
champb21
scubahuda19
mrtony29h
carolina Crazy06
#11 Roy Williams
devinharris34
bam1984

...all got at least 1000 points. Thanks guyz

devinharriss-I am unable to read your post because you are on my ignore list. Can someone place his post in a reply and show me what he said?

pmed you about points....also, i will do my jennings threads auto letter for you vernon davis threads auto letter. lmk about points and the vd. thanks!
here devin harris post

Devin, if you would have done that originally instead asking about sell value with an = BV trade, you wouldn't be put on my ignore list and I would be giving you points. I got PC for the VD after you ambushed the trade. Sorry bro.

Back