Giving away my points!

hey firth Im not here for the points even though I can use them Hahaha
I just want to know what this means

PC is for trade, but will require 1st and/or 2nd born & multiple x BV. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~I mean I like some of you cards its just I have no Clue of 1stand or 2nd born is???? Im lost

Lmao

whatwild said:

PC is for trade, but will require 1st and/or 2nd born & multiple x BV. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~I mean I like some of you cards its just I have no Clue of 1stand or 2nd born is???? Your kids he wants your kids plus 2 times BV...LMAO Im lost

Just my way of sayin how valuable they are to me and 1st or 2nd born is kids. Old saying. Depending on what cards u want, it would just have to be heavily in my favor. If you want points please pm me.
whatwild said:

PC is for trade, but will require 1st and/or 2nd born & multiple x BV. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~I mean I like some of you cards its just I have no Clue of 1stand or 2nd born is???? Im lost

firth-will you donate me points at least? im sorry if i sounded like a jerk. all i asked was, "what is the sell value?". so from now on, you just never reply or talk to me, so we can never make a trade?

someone please quote this so firth can see it. thanks!

devinharris34 said:
firth-will you donate me points at least? im sorry if i sounded like a jerk. all i asked was, "what is the sell value?". so from now on, you just never reply or talk to me, so we can never make a trade?

someone please quote this so firth can see it. thanks!

Here's his quote...lol

Thanks Tony.
Devin-That was not the only negative experience I had with you. Youare a VERY difficult trader. I really don't know how you have the feedback that you do. You are one of those traders that want everything for nothing, so you start throwing "sell value" and "what's it go for on Ebay" caca into the equation. That's ok for cards that don't book, but for cards that book, it's rridiculous. This is a friggin hobby and fun fun for me. For people like you, it's a dog eat dog business and if you don't profit in the slightest way, you are not happy. I never reply to you because you are on my ignore list and I never receive ur pm's. You need to lighten up on trades and not to be so anal about cards, cuz that's all they are. Even with all that said, I still will give ya the same points that I have given the rest. Good luck on the site. John

LOL, not really looking for pts here, I know we have talked before but we haven't made a trade yet, but anyway, I wanted to say, (a) holy cow nice Manning collection & (b) holy cow nice Manning collection...if you ever want to part with just one of the cheaper autos PLMK!!! GL with those pts

Firth-of-Fifth said:
Thanks Tony.
Devin-That was not the only negative experience I had with you. Youare a VERY difficult trader. I really don't know how you have the feedback that you do. You are one of those traders that want everything for nothing, so you start throwing "sell value" and "what's it go for on Ebay" caca into the equation. That's ok for cards that don't book, but for cards that book, it's rridiculous. This is a friggin hobby and fun fun for me. For people like you, it's a dog eat dog business and if you don't profit in the slightest way, you are not happy. I never reply to you because you are on my ignore list and I never receive ur pm's. You need to lighten up on trades and not to be so anal about cards, cuz that's all they are. Even with all that said, I still will give ya the same points that I have given the rest. Good luck on the site. John

thanks. i will try to lighten up.

Even though I'm not eligible, I would like to thank you for your great point auctions over the past year. You had given away many card at outrageous BV's &, of course, points! You've been, in my opinion, the best point auctioner that we've had by far! Thanks for giving other members your hard earned points for free!

Back