Free Team Lots - only thing i ask is you pay shipping

sealedpwr

Bench Warmer
OK gonna try this a little different , I have way to many commons and would like to find a new home for them. I have all teams available Except Detroit(As they all go to my Wifes collection) Only thing that i ask is that you pay for the shipping as this could get very Expensive. Shipping will go like this

1-50 Cards - $1
For every 25 cards after this please add $0.50

I will not search for certain players, just going by what jersey they are in, These cards will be commons and no Stars will be included in this unless you would like to purchase them for a little more.Most lots will include Rookies(Just not high End)

For example : Calgary Flames - Iginla , Kiprusoff are not considered Commons

Base Iginla's and Kipriusoff cards will go for $0.25 Extra each

Each Team Might Be different depending on how big of a Star is on the team and if you are wanting any.

LMK if you are interested in this as i would like to move alot of these cards.

I can accept paypal and well concealed cash as payment for the shipping

Thanks for looking and post what team you would like and i will let you know how many commons i have of that team. Also let me know if you want any of the stars and i can pull them and give you a price on them. It may take me a Day or so to Get them pulled but i will get back to you either on this post or by PM

cliff

Teams No longer available:

Detroit
Ottawa
Toronto

wow you guys found an old one, don't know what i have and if i can do for $1 anymore as Postage has gone up since last march when this was first posted.

I will see what i have and get back to you

Back