Exquisite 07-08 (first Box I Bought) Auto Box

jpleazme

Bench Warmer
Took the gamble & bought a box of Exquisite online and to my suprize it was well worth it. I was going to just keep it sealed, but after getting a Michael Jordan Chronology Timeless Memories redemption.. I the curiousity got to me so I busted open the box. EXCITED THAT I DID!!

Spending my hard earned money on $550 box was well worth it!!

this is what I got..

RC AUTO/PATCH
SPENCER HAWES (177/225) ** FT **

this is for the PC, but willing to take offers..

normal_exquisite_lebron_auto_box.jpg

normal_EXQUISITE_lebron_auto_06-23.jpg

So you got a LeBron box and got a Spencer Hawes in it. I thought the signed boxes were supposed to be all of that one player. At least you got 4 Bron's! Thats 4 more than I will ever get!

35MorrisonFan said:
So you got a LeBron box and got a Spencer Hawes in it. I thought the signed boxes were supposed to be all of that one player. At least you got 4 Bron's! Thats 4 more than I will ever get!

I think that all the auto boxes only have 4 exclusive player cards, the 5th card is a RC.

I've seen three other Lebron boxes online. One is for auction right now... but the cream of the crop is the LEBRON/JORDAN AUTO BOX.. wish I had that one.

barkley434 said:
Nice! Might even bring a little more on the LBJs seeing as how "6" was his Olympic jersey #

didn't even realize that... i was trippin; out on the 666..
I was deployed during the all star game.. so I missed it.
just got back in DEC.

trying to catch up on the products I missed. Thinking about buying a few more boxes, then stop for a couple months. already spent way too much!!

but well worth it... right now, trying to decide on a case of SPA 08-09 or wait & buy a few boxes of UD BLACK??

what you think?

Back