07-08 UD Chronology Box Break John Wooden Redemption /10!

BDHornets1

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,

I got a box of UD Chronology from DACardWorld yesterday and I had a great pull! A redemption for a John Wooden Timeless Memories Gold Auto numbered to 10! However I went to redeem it and they said the inventory was depleted and to email upper deck with what I would like to replace it. I sent an email saying i'd like a Jordan auto or a lebron auto, but i'm wondering what you guys think they will send me in return? Do you think I could get a Jordan or Lebron auto in return?

If anyone cares I also got Cedric Maxwell and Stacey Augmon autos and a Dwight Howard stitches in time dual jersey #'d to 50.

Wow, that's a great card...too bad their not producing it. I would have asked for a Dean Smith Auto myself..LOL

As far as Jordan or Lebron, that what everyone asks UD for as far as replacements no matter what they pull. It's a possibility but I wouldn't get my hope up.

Doubtful. They usually send something not even relevant to what you requested. I had a redemption for an Alonzo Mourning that I waited like 10 months for. I finally called them and they told me to compile a list of players or teams that I collect. I told them I would like either a different Zo auto, Green Bay Packers, or Timberwolves. They sent me a Channing Frye auto and a Mo Williams jersey card instead.

wow that's pretty crappy with the frye and mo williams cards. i was thinking that since this auto was #'d to 10 and all of Wooden's stuff has been going up, that maybe this card would obtain BV of around $300-$400 and a lower end Jordan/Lebron auto would be sufficient. I'm not getting my hopes up, but that would be sweet.

Back