Championship Weekend GDT

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
kickoff is at like 3p Eastern tomorrow (AFC) and like 7 Eastern (NFC) :pop:

i think the NFC game will be better...im hoping for a Harbaugh rematch :shifty:

I honestly think the Giants are the team to beat. but every time i have doubted SF, they put together an impressive victory. I hate to say, but the Shitriots are SB bound.

I honestly think the Giants are the team to beat. but every time i have doubted SF, they put together an impressive victory. I hate to say, but the Shitriots are SB bound.

shut your mouth about the New England Tom Ladys...though if Brady or Tebow arent in the Super Bowl i dont know what ESPN will talk about the next 3 weeks :think: 4 of the 5 Sportsnations this week mentioned Tebow :wall:

im hearing San Fran is going to have a sloppy field, so that should benefit the 49ers, as the defense wont be able to get good footing to get a big push on Alex Smith...it also slows down the throwing game to a point, soft field = slower, if thats the case i think it again favors the 49ers, and the way the 49ers tackled against the Saints im a believer...

plus the Alex Smith story, hes still a 'nobody' hes not out there saying how hes the greatest, though i think early on he said he was a good QB and people laughed at him...

this game could be an injury away from going either way...Frank Gore?...Michael Boley? one of the QBs?...if the 49ers knock out Jacobs or Bradshaw like they did with Pierre Thoms at the goalline, i think that will really get into some heads...

Looking forward to a late night. Not sure I can last til 3am though! If Smith gets to the Superbowl I may yet consider selling my Smith/Montana/Young/Favre/Starr/Rodgers Leaf Limited 6 auto card 4/5! Might pay for my oldest lad's first year at University:clap:

Personally would love a Harbaugh double SB match-up. Peeved the Saints lost though as we have a new arrival from the US in our village who is a Saints fan and was going to host a SB party if they were in the game:( Great to finally talk FB with someone though:salut:

Looking forward to a late night. Not sure I can last til 3am though! If Smith gets to the Superbowl I may yet consider selling my Smith/Montana/Young/Favre/Starr/Rodgers Leaf Limited 6 auto card 4/5! Might pay for my oldest lad's first year at University:clap:

Personally would love a Harbaugh double SB match-up. Peeved the Saints lost though as we have a new arrival from the US in our village who is a Saints fan and was going to host a SB party if they were in the game:( Great to finally talk FB with someone though:salut:

shoot, you are probably late with the 6 auto, Rodgers stuff was on fire a month ago...and football is great...

i know zeeck, an hour to go and i dont really care about the Tom Lady game, im about the NFC today

anyone care to explain how having the TE by the jersey with both hands fisted up around the jersey isnt holding?

i dont care who wins this week, as long as the NFL wins in 2 weeks, but id like the 49ers, since i dont really like Eli Manning

Back