J. BENSON
J. DARNELL
M. CABRERA
P. SANDOVAL
J. MORNEAU
Y. MOLINA
N. CRUZ

ALL CARDS ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE ASK

i can't access the link you sent me. If you can give me a list of the sp's you are talking about and I will let you know what I might have available.

Do You Have Any 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball Variation Short Prints?
By Ryan Cracknell | Aug 22, 2012

Variations have been around the for a long time. So has Topps Chrome. Somehow, the two hobby staples managed to avoid each other's company. But like cheese and pizza, the meeting was inevitable. The 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball Variation short prints mark the first time alternate versions of base cards have been a part of the brand.

2012 Topps Chrome Baseball has 20 total base set variations. These do not include the 32 rookie autographs, which are considered a separate insert set. Many of the hobby's biggest names are a part of the checklist, such as Derek Jeter, Stephen Strasburg, Albert Pujols and Ichiro. High-profile rookies Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, Yoenis Cespedes, Matt Moore and Jesus Montero also have variation short prints.

The 2012 Topps Chrome Chrome Baseball Variation short prints fall 1:912 packs. This translates into 1:38 boxes or more than 1:3 cases. Needless to say, they're tough to find.

Base on the few that have shown up so far, there doesn't seem to be a common thread running throughout them. They do not appear to overlap with the variations from 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 and Series 2. Many of these focused on celebrations and ballpark fun.
Below is a complete 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball variation short prints checklist. These are the names to be watching for. We've also added available images and short variation descriptions. We'll continue to add to the gallery portion until it is complete.

2012 Topps Chrome Baseball Variation Short Prints

Please note that we'll add more variation images as they become available.

1 Tim Lincecum - glove over head

10 Justin Upton

28 Roy Halladay

30 Josh Hamilton - batting

49 Alex Rodriguez - fielding

70 Stephen Strasburg - leg up, facing side

75 Jose Reyes - running

80 Albert Pujols

84 Derek Jeter - standing

87 Jacoby Ellsbury - vertical, face showing

93 Justin Verlander - hand over head

100 Ichiro - batting

110 Troy Tulowitzki

120 Matt Kemp

151 Yu Darvish

160 Matt Moore - vertical

170 Jesus Montero - white jersey

173 Brett Lawrie - facing forward

180 Yoenis Cespedes - white jersey

196 Bryce Harper - horizontal, sliding into base (Refractor only?)

There you go. Falling at 1 per every 3 cases chances are you didn't get any of those, but it's worth checking through them again, as they are selling for big money, and you don't want to cheat yourself. I guess the best way to check is to pull all the base of those 20 listed above, and see if any are different than the others? Lots of work, but worth looking at.

Back