WTT 2023 Topps Chrome

David,
So sorry I forgot to get back with you. Was involved with Al when you posted and then got a bit sidetracked toward the end of my big trade with him.
The only 2023 Future Star I had - R Lewis - was traded to Al, along with most of my arallels and inserts in that set. But is there something else Ivan look for that you need? I do think I still need most of the cards you offered.
Thanks
Carlton

David,
So sorry I forgot to get back with you. Was involved with Al when you posted and then got a bit sidetracked toward the end of my big trade with him.
The only 2023 Future Star I had - R Lewis - was traded to Al, along with most of my arallels and inserts in that set. But is there something else Ivan look for that you need? I do think I still need
Thanks
Carlton

Wow, these last few are really hard to get, and Topps has made it almost impossible to get the 39 Acuna card due to the MVP Buyback program. What a rude thing to do to simple set builders! Anyway, I will keep tracking on these and see if I can ever get hold of the remainders.

Found one for you.

2023 Topps Chrome #182 Riley Greene RC $4

Interested in:
2023 Topps Chrome Refractors #144 Dansby Swanson $4

Thanks, Al

Is your 2023 Topps Chrome wantlist updated? I have at least 2 on the list....95 and 209. Best regards, David
Yep, up to date, other than the 182 R Greene RC, trade now in progress.
Anything in particular you're looking for in addition to the 23 T Update Gold (have none)?

Yep, up to date, other than the 182 R Greene RC, trade now in progress.
Anything in particular you're looking for in addition to the 23 T Update Gold (have none)?
I could use 2023 Topps Chrome 192. Nolan Gorman Cardinals RC refractor for the trade of the two RC Carroll rookie of the year in NL and Walker Cardinals RC. Best regards, David

I could use 2023 Topps Chrome 192. Nolan Gorman Cardinals RC refractor for the trade of the two RC Carroll rookie of the year in NL and Walker Cardinals RC. Best regards, David
Sure, that's a deal. Can I throw in a 2023 Topps A&G 16 Gorman RC plus a 2023 Topps Holiday H18 Gorman RC as well for you?

Bought another two blaster boxes and STILL no 39 Acuna. Good Grief, Topps!
Anyway, many more traders available including a few S/N, and since I have been "beaten down by the man" I am more than willing to trade WAY in your favor for that elusive Acuna card.

Got that 39 Acuna card coming in the mail, so all is good with the set build world.
But the base, parallels and traders listed are still available for trade so just let me know what you may need.

Back