WTT 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary

OK, let me take a minute to digest this and I will get back with you. Thanks.
That said.......
I do want the Riley gold /50 for sure. Have so many 22TCPA coming in I will have to check on the base.
Do you care if the rc or draft card is not 2023?
Thanks
no i dont care, just a nice card.i do have some needs from 2022 draft and 2023 bowman.

Last edited:
OK, let me take a minute to digest this and I will get back with you. Thanks.
That said.......
I do want the Riley gold /50 for sure. Have so many 22TCPA coming in I will have to check on the base.
Do you care if the rc or draft card is not 2023?
Thanks
I found a 2022 Bowman prospects card - BCMA-CMD Curtis Mead Mega Box Refractor Autograph Cannot find a BV on it but Mead is in the top 50 MLB prospects (top 3 Tampa Bay) for 2023. Any interest?

Hi Carlton,

I have a Refractor of 162 Bryce Elder if you are interested and
also have this one if you still need it:

From your 2023 Topps Chrome needs, I have:
109 Yelich and 110 Garrett Mitchell

From your list of traders of 2023 Topps Chrome, I can use 145 Oscar Colas, and Technicolor TT-12 Burnes and would send you the 4 cards you need for those 2.

The 2 base 2022 TCPA cards I am looking for are (they are not on your list of traders, but mentioning just in case you haven't added them yet)
94 Rafael Devers
108 Dustin Pedroia

Thanks!

@Calsp3

I do not have any 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary for trade, but maybe you can find something of use from any of my trade lists for these two Royals I need and we can work out a PWE trade...

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary #388 Zack Greinke $1.00
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Platinum Toile White Blue Refractors #329 Salvador Perez (072/199) $3.00

PLMK

Hi Carlton,

I have a Refractor of 162 Bryce Elder if you are interested and
also have this one if you still need it:

From your 2023 Topps Chrome needs, I have:
109 Yelich and 110 Garrett Mitchell

From your list of traders of 2023 Topps Chrome, I can use 145 Oscar Colas, and Technicolor TT-12 Burnes and would send you the 4 cards you need for those 2.

The 2 base 2022 TCPA cards I am looking for are (they are not on your list of traders, but mentioning just in case you haven't added them yet)
94 Rafael Devers
108 Dustin Pedroia

Thanks!
Larry,
I just got in two hobby lites of the 22TCPA and have updated my lists, so there are MANY changes. Plus I made some trades yesterday, too.
No longer need the Elder Refractor, base 109 and 119. But could use the 366 Rizzuto if it is either a base or Refractor.
(I will admit that until yesterday I did not know that refractors actually stated REFRACTOR on the rear, and this caused me a lot of headache this morning going through my dupes and final set looking at backs - at my age my eyes are having a lot of trouble seeing the difference between the base chrome and refractor without a magnifier. So thanks TOPPS for putting the refractor label on back, but why don't you tell people this?)
I will set aside the Colas RC and the Technicolor Burnes for you. Do you think you might be able to hit anything else in 22TCPA (actually added a few back in to the need list due to my refractor reading problem), or 23 TC (separate thread on SCC)? I will also entertain any Braves parallel or insert as well, any year, any set.
LMK, and thanks
Carlton

@Calsp3

I do not have any 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary for trade, but maybe you can find something of use from any of my trade lists for these two Royals I need and we can work out a PWE trade...

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary #388 Zack Greinke $1.00
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Platinum Toile White Blue Refractors #329 Salvador Perez (072/199) $3.00

PLMK
KCR,
Sure I will make those two available to you. My lists made a seismic move today due to a slew of incoming/outgoing but they are still available.
Let me look at your traders and get back to you.
Thanks,
Carlton

Edit: just looked at your TTM/IP autos page - do you have any Braves cards in this list that would fit into this trade? A list would be great, if not too much trouble. Thx

Larry,
I just got in two hobby lites of the 22TCPA and have updated my lists, so there are MANY changes. Plus I made some trades yesterday, too.
No longer need the Elder Refractor, base 109 and 119. But could use the 366 Rizzuto if it is either a base or Refractor.
(I will admit that until yesterday I did not know that refractors actually stated REFRACTOR on the rear, and this caused me a lot of headache this morning going through my dupes and final set looking at backs - at my age my eyes are having a lot of trouble seeing the difference between the base chrome and refractor without a magnifier. So thanks TOPPS for putting the refractor label on back, but why don't you tell people this?)
I will set aside the Colas RC and the Technicolor Burnes for you. Do you think you might be able to hit anything else in 22TCPA (actually added a few back in to the need list due to my refractor reading problem), or 23 TC (separate thread on SCC)? I will also entertain any Braves parallel or insert as well, any year, any set.
LMK, and thanks
Carlton
Carlton,

I too am so glad Topps is more consistently writing Refractor on the back of the regular refractors on both the TCPA and TC. It takes away all the doubt.

Here is what I have for you:
22TCPA
366 Rizzuto base
460 Kirby RC base

and I think you need these if your Topps Chrome needs list is updated:
22TC
109 Yelich base
110 Mitchell RC base

If you don't need the TC 109 and 110, would you still trade 2023 Topps Chrome 145 Oscar Colas and Technicolor TT-12 Burnes for TCPA 366 Rizzuto and 460 Kirby with me throwing in another Brave or two?

Thanks!

Carlton,

I too am so glad Topps is more consistently writing Refractor on the back of the regular refractors on both the TCPA and TC. It takes away all the doubt.

Here is what I have for you:
22TCPA
366 Rizzuto base
460 Kirby RC base

and I think you need these if your Topps Chrome needs list is updated:
22TC
109 Yelich base
110 Mitchell RC base

If you don't need the TC 109 and 110, would you still trade 2023 Topps Chrome 145 Oscar Colas and Technicolor TT-12 Burnes for TCPA 366 Rizzuto and 460 Kirby with me throwing in another Brave or two?

Thanks!
Larry,
The 22 TCPA 366 Rizzuto base, 460 Kirby RC base, 2023 Topps Chrome 109 and 110 for the 23 TC 145 Colas RC and TT-12 Burnes works for me.
So post it up if still good with you.
Thanks,
Carlton

Larry,
The 22 TCPA 366 Rizzuto base, 460 Kirby RC base, 2023 Topps Chrome 109 and 110 for the 23 TC 145 Colas RC and TT-12 Burnes works for me.
So post it up if still good with you.
Thanks,
Carlton
Perfect, I will post, and yes 2023 TC. Thanks and good luck finishing these sets.

KCR,
Sure I will make those two available to you. My lists made a seismic move today due to a slew of incoming/outgoing but they are still available.
Let me look at your traders and get back to you.
Thanks,
Carlton

Edit: just looked at your TTM/IP autos page - do you have any Braves cards in this list that would fit into this trade? A list would be great, if not too much trouble. Thx
Yeah, man - would definitely move any of those Braves TTM's. Just let me know.

Back