WTT 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary

Larry,
I have had a time to review the 21 set checklist, and I am now thinking of modifying my goal to simply create a subset of Braves, a few main line current stars, and HOF players instead of building the entire 700 card set. Of the cards you offered, here are the ones that fit that criteria that I had not already listed: 185, 206, 235, 414, 480, 502, 511, 534, 544, 650, 682, 686 and 689. Total BV 16.50
Don't expect you to just throw these in, so....
Are there any base 22 TCPA cards I have available that you might need? Or base from any other set? Ii have dupes in the new 23 Archives just out. Just not sure I want to trade the 22 TCPA parallels for these 21 TCPA base.
LMK Thanks
Carlton
Carlton,
That sounds like a good idea. I am definitely going to want to trade for Archives but would have to wait until I get the cards from a couple breaks to see what I need. Do I recall correctly that you have some Bowman Platinum base for trade?

If not, and if you want to stick to base for base, I could hold these aside until we can make a deal for Archives.

Larry,
I am ok with trading those 3 refractors as part of this trade, but wanted to stick to base for base for the other (BV 16.50) cards.
What Bowman Platinum do you need (have 22 and 23 traders).
carlton

Larry,
I am ok with trading those 3 refractors as part of this trade, but wanted to stick to base for base for the other (BV 16.50) cards.
What Bowman Platinum do you need (have 22 and 23 traders).
carlton
Ok, I am good with your original trade proposal then if you want to post that up. Appreciate that and we can come back to the others later.
Thanks!

Ok, I am a little confused. What are you looking for in return?

Is the 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary you listed what you are looking for? Is there something else you are looking for?

Ok, I am a little confused. What are you looking for in return?

Is the 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary you listed what you are looking for? Is there something else you are looking for?
This thread has been left unattended for some months now. It is not up to date, burt I do still have many of the 22TCPA to trade. What are you looking for? I would consider equal value chromes, iserts or parallels in return.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I’m actually not looking too hard at the 2022 TCPA stuff, I was just going to help out with the Braves base if you needed them. Pretty sure I had a few, but if you don’t need them anymore, I won’t go looking.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I’m actually not looking too hard at the 2022 TCPA stuff, I was just going to help out with the Braves base if you needed them. Pretty sure I had a few, but if you don’t need them anymore, I won’t go looking.
I have completed this base set but have many base to trade for other Braves base from other sets but would want parallels/inserts for parallels. Looking for 23 Stadium Club, 24 TS1 and ny 23 chrome sets. Just LMK Thanks
I am going to update the availables for this set.

Back