Any Peyton Manning fans?

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Hey all. Bought this at a local card show, and was wondering if any of you could give me your opinion on if it's real or not. I'm not sure this post is in the proper forum, if it isn't, I appoligize. Looking for your opinions. It is for trade, but if its fake, iyo, please let me kno and I will just get rid of it. Thanks. Chris.

uploadfromtaptalk1394318285933.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394318305614.jpg

Looks pretty real to me. His auto isn't hard to reproduce but Ive been looking at them for a couple years now every week and it looks legit to me with what I can see in the scan. If your worried look over the auto closely for spot where there are heavier ink covering, if it looks dotty like it was started and stopped be worried, if it doesn't look that way Id be fairly confident in it if it were mine. You can always send it off to a more reputable company, cost ya money but put your mind at ease, LOL!

Looks pretty real to me. His auto isn't hard to reproduce but Ive been looking at them for a couple years now every week and it looks legit to me with what I can see in the scan. If your worried look over the auto closely for spot where there are heavier ink covering, if it looks dotty like it was started and stopped be worried, if it doesn't look that way Id be fairly confident in it if it were mine. You can always send it off to a more reputable company, cost ya money but put your mind at ease, LOL!

Ok great. I'm feeling more confident about it. Your the third person to tell me it's good

Ok, I was told this is the correct forum lol. I'm looking for 55 obo or 75 in tv. Not quite sure what I'm looking for, so feel free to shoot some scans to me. Please no more than a three card lot. Thanks

If you can find out what the SC stands for I can research it. Is there a certificate of authenticy with it? Most Manning autos are done by Mounted Memeories, or Steiner Sports, but that doesn't mean a small local promoter didn't do a signing with him in Denver, or on the road even. Key to finding out if it's legit is figuring out who's holofoil sticker it is. If it's real it can be worth a couple hundred bucks, so if your local store sold it to you at a lot less than that then that would raise a red flag for sure.

Last edited:
If you can find out what the SC stands for I can research it. Is there a certificate of authenticy with it? Most Manning autos are done by Mounted Memeories, or Steiner Sports, but that doesn't mean a small local promoter didn't do a signing with him in Denver, or on the road even. Key to finding out if it's legit is figuring out who's holofoil sticker it is. If it's real it can be worth a couple hundred bucks, so if your local store sold it to you at a lot less than that then that would raise a red flag for sure.

I've def been searching and trying to find out about the sticker. I bought it for 125, talked him down since there was no paperwork.

Back