Site Icons and Favorite Teams

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This isn't something new but it's gotten harder to maintain in the location is was before so I've re-written it to put the icons in a location that probably doesn't get changed nearly as much so it'll be easier to maintain and keep working.

If you have the appropriate fields filled out in your account details, you will now notice icons (with links) to your eBay, COMC, SportLots, YouTube and Twitter accounts directly below your signature. All you need to do is add your usernames in your details and the icon will automatically show up.

Additionally, if you've added your favorite teams to your profile, those will also show up directly below your signature, as seen (hopefully) below my signature.

The only real changes here are the location, the fact that we've added SportLots, and that we also removed college teams. The college teams will likely make a comeback at some point, too, when I can get around to re-creating the necessary logos. If you'd already entered your favorite college team, that data has been saved so when we do re-add it, yours will automatically begin working again.

If y'all have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

This isn't something new but it's gotten harder to maintain in the location is was before so I've re-written it to put the icons in a location that probably doesn't get changed nearly as much so it'll be easier to maintain and keep working.

If you have the appropriate fields filled out in your account details, you will now notice icons (with links) to your eBay, COMC, SportLots, YouTube and Twitter accounts directly below your signature. All you need to do is add your usernames in your details and the icon will automatically show up.

Additionally, if you've added your favorite teams to your profile, those will also show up directly below your signature, as seen (hopefully) below my signature.

The only real changes here are the location, the fact that we've added SportLots, and that we also removed college teams. The college teams will likely make a comeback at some point, too, when I can get around to re-creating the necessary logos. If you'd already entered your favorite college team, that data has been saved so when we do re-add it, yours will automatically begin working again.

If y'all have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.
This is really cool! Thanks for doing this Mike.

Back