Football 1935 National Chicle

gipper1985

Bench Warmer
#19 FL.jpg #19 BL.jpg

This is my first entry into this set. I thought it was a fairly nice example for the price. At this point I am most comfortable at about a PSA 4 for most of the attainable cards in this set. It is from series I and a large signature version. I thought I would post it here because I was inspired by this forum to finally jump into it after thinking about it for a long time.

As a side it is also my first PSA graded card after roughly 30 years of collecting.

Last edited:
This is my second acquisition for this set. A better example than the first. This is also from series I, but it is a small signature version. I still have to decide if I want to collect both versions of series I cards.

# 14 FS.jpg #14 BS.jpg

This is a small signature version of card #18. I have to admit I stole Camaro's idea of getting cards that are fairly well centered. So far three have come from Ebay and one from a web store.

#18 FS.jpg #18 BS.jpg

Nice addition. You won't be sorry long term when you seek out well centered cards. Better eye appeal for sure. Keep it up!

This is my newest edition. A small signature version on card #17. Easily my favorite so far because he is a New York Giant. Per Camaro's advice I feel like it is a fairly well centered card. I also like the coaching of defensive line play on the back of the card. These rules are still true today, eighty years later.
#17 FS.jpg #17 BS.jpg

Back