WTTF Matt Forte and other Bears

ctkenjr

Bench Warmer
As the title says, I want Forte and other Bears cards too, current Bears or past HOFers/Greats. I will take anything, commons, autos and GU. I prefer to trade commons/inserts for commons/inserts, but will entertain offers. I can really use any and all Forte rookies, from the cheap ones to the nicer ones.

Tell me your team or player(s) and I will see what I have, or you can check my bucket (needs updating) and my Beckett page (also needs updating)
thanks,
Ken

Feel free to shoot me a pm.

ctkenjr said:
As the title says, I want Forte and other Bears cards too, current Bears or past HOFers/Greats. I will take anything, commons, autos and GU. I prefer to trade commons/inserts for commons/inserts, but will entertain offers. I can really use any and all Forte rookies, from the cheap ones to the nicer ones.

Tell me your team or player(s) and I will see what I have, or you can check my bucket (needs updating) and my Beckett page (also needs updating)
thanks,
Ken

Feel free to shoot me a pm.
I got a sweet 08 UD Icons Immortal Lettermen Red Grange Letter "R" s/n 09/51

I would be interested in both cards, I will check my Marinos for you Marinocollector, as for the Grange, what value you thinking Kordell2000?
thanks,
Ken

GOT THESE:
03-11-2008054933PM.jpg

03-23-2008031200AM.jpg

03-23-2008031337AM.jpg

03-23-2008034710AM.jpg

03-23-2008035454AM.jpg

03-24-2008102535PM.jpg

A4.jpg

Benson.jpg

Chitown, I would take the Hester,Urlacher and Olsen cards, what are you looking for?

CaptainChaos, I don't have any real high end, but have some autos of a few rookies (might have a Barber rookie auto), what might you have?

Back