2023 Score Set Needs WTT / WTTF

crankbait09

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
hello all,

I bought my first two hobby boxes of football cards. I'm gonna see how this goes to see if I want to continue. One thing I have noticed very quickly, is that the prices of football hobby boxes compared to baseball, are significantly higher. I noticed the Score was around $160, seems to be the lowest in price, out of all the football hobby boxes. I also noticed the values of the cards are a lot less than other football cards I have seen in the beckett. I assume the Score set is for the budget friendly hobbiest 😄 . I just recently started watching football over the last season or two. Still have no clue who's who, other than the Bengals players.

The first hobby box, I pulled a number of inserts, and the 4 Autographs.
Autographs ended up being Josh Palmer, BJ Ojulari, Tank Dell, and Jalin Hyatt.
I pulled a few low numbered serial cards.

The second hobby box was pretty much the same, with a few exceptions.
I ended up getting 5 autographs.
Autographs were of Tariq Woolen, Bailey Zappe, Cedric Tillman, Tyson Bagent, and Devon Achane
I pulled a die cut and a Red Zone.

I would not be surprised if the amount of good luck, or the lack thereof, that I have in the baseball world, ends up carrying over to the football world.

My set needs and traders have been placed on my website. I think the only cards I will want to keep for my PC, are the autographs. Other than that, I think everything else is up for trade.

Last edited:
Checking to see if my buddy can use any of the cards you have. I know he's doing the base set.
Not sure what he would have for you. Butch

My trading buddy is interested in these cards from your list. Don't have any of the Score you're looking for.
Checking your players lists. Butch

8, 11, 12, 23, 24, 33, 34, 37, 38, 49, 50, 52, 53, 66, 69, 76, 81, 90, 91, 92, 94,
95, 117, 128, 153, 157, 194, 222, 234, 249, 274, 289, 394.

@bdink25 - you guys wouldn't happen to have any of the 2023 Prestige cards up for trade would you? I have a couple hobby boxes coming in, and I know I'll need cards to complete that set. Something to keep in mind if you'd like to hold out for that list.

i've already set aside the football score cards you wanted from me

@bdink25 - you guys wouldn't happen to have any of the 2023 Prestige cards up for trade would you? I have a couple hobby boxes coming in, and I know I'll need cards to complete that set. Something to keep in mind if you'd like to hold out for that list.

i've already set aside the football score cards you wanted from me
I really don't do football. Don't think my buddy did Prestige. I'll ask. Butch

Back