Baseball Who's gonna win the World Series???

jaguars06 said:
I dont either see the Rays folding.

I am serouis when I say it will be Brewers-Rays in the W.S.

i strongly agree. if the rays haven't folded by now, they wont the rest of the year. and the brewers finally have the pitching to back up their red hot offence..

no way the brewers are going to the ws and if u havent noticed the brewers havent even gone to the playoffs since like 1982.... and the last time the cubs went to the payoffs was like last year.... and they are gonna be in the playoffs again and eventuallty the ws

BearsFan51 said:
no way the brewers are going to the ws and if u havent noticed the brewers havent even gone to the playoffs since like 1982.... and the last time the cubs went to the payoffs was like last year.... and they are gonna be in the playoffs again and eventuallty the ws
royals all da way...i love them!

Time for a Braves 2nd half turnaround. They need to get McGriff from the Padres. Oh, wait. That was the glory days. But maybe we'll see a repeat move.

No way Tampa folds? No one saw the Mets collapsing last season..... I dont know why... but I am feeling a Yankee surge in the second half... dont know if they make it in, but I think they'll make it interesting... that being said.... its WAAAAY too early in the season to be making passionate arguments towards either team.... Brewers World Series? Don't know... Prince eating another hot dog? I say that's a guarantee.

I personally think that the Rays if they can keep it up have a very very good chance at winning the World Series. They need to keep it up down the stretch and keep hot going in to the playoffs. I think the Cubs will just fold, they started out to good to be true in my opinion.

Tampa Bay will take the Phillies. At least that's what I would like. I'm not a fan of either team but it would be cool to see Tampa Bay get their first Championship. They have a lot of good young players.

Back