Baseball Who's gonna win the World Series???

BlackCat87

Bench Warmer
Now I want your opinion of who is gonna win this years World Series? I would have to say The Chicago Cubs are gonna win it all this year.... so what do u think

well there is a surprise, but you can't even be a fan if you don't know which cubs were on the all star team!

it's a little too early to tell don't you think.

have to see if Tampa keeps this up, how CC responds now with the Brewers (could pass the Cubbies now)

The Cubs will fold. My gut says Phillies/Red Sox. But heck, I thought the Lakers would beat the Celtics. What do I know?

i think the red sox will have a very good shot the rays will fold and so will the cubbies but for the nationals league it is a real toss up maybe mets maybe phils and dont forget the braves with all the vetrans they have but i hate to say it one team that we can write off is the nationals but hay there is always next year...........yea right

natsfan said:
so now that the brew crew has sabathia they are al the sudden the champs

They just became the best team in the NL. They also have been playing very very hot as well. They also have a easier sechulde down the stretch then they did to start the season.

Not only will the Brewers win the Centeral, they will win the NL.

Let me piece my playoff picture together here:

Phillies vs. Brewers ------> Brewers (Pat Burrell doesn't keep it up)
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks --> Diamondbacks (Cubs don't get Burnett, lose rematch from yast year)

Diamondbacks OVER Brewers (Webb, Haren dominate the series)

Red Sox vs. White Sox --> Red Sox (Quentin dies off & Dye somehow gets injured)
Angels vs. Tigers --> Tigers (Saunders, Lackey keep it close)

Red Sox OVER Tigers (Schilling leads this team with teamwork speech)

Diamondbacks OVER Red Sox (Haren, Webb, Johnson keep the Red Sox offense on tilt)

To answer the question: I'm going with the D'Backs.

jaguars06 said:
They just became the best team in the NL. They also have been playing very very hot as well. They also have a easier sechulde down the stretch then they did to start the season.

Not only will the Brewers win the Centeral, they will win the NL.

there s absolutley no way that the brewers are gonna win and aren they in 3rd place right now and 2nd is uh the cards.. they got a 3 1/2 game lead on the cards........ no way the brewers win the NL let alone the central.. go cubs!

BearsFan51 said:
there s absolutley no way that the brewers are gonna win and aren they in 3rd place right now and 2nd is uh the cards.. they got a 3 1/2 game lead on the cards........ no way the brewers win the NL let alone the central.. go cubs!

Hey Cubs fan Brewers are in 2nd go read the standings

Hate to break it to you, but the brewers got a much easier scheulde ahead, add the fact that the Brewers have the best rotation in the Centeral, as well as us playing hot and being only 3/5 games back of you guess what we are winning the NL and the centeral.

Talk to you in another 100 years, do see any more black cats and bartman's.

The Rays will not fold IMO. They are on a 7 game winning streak, and are 39-13 at home. The teams pitching staff has posted up a 3.57 ERA which ranks 3rd in the MLB. They are also ranked 9th in the MLB in the category of BA AVG. Plus, we could very well see Price in the bigs, and he'll just add some depth to that rotation.

yes but almost no one on there team has any playoff experience i they think they will fold but hey its just my opinon you might be right

Back