Football Who has had the best off-season in the NFL.

BlackCat87

Bench Warmer
Hey who has had the best offseason for the NFL. Everyone of the experts say that the cleveland browns did what is your opinion.

Definitely Cleveland so far, and I would put Jacksonville second, on paper. If there wide receivers pan out, then it's been definitely good for them so far.

hahaha walter payton was the top 2 running backs in nfl history easy! and the Bears need a qb a rb a wide reciever cause they released mushin muhammed and bernard berrian they where very good WR's. the main position is QB grossman *****! Orton is better but that ain't sayin much. The Bears need to draft a QB for the 1st round 14th overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft. And the Bears need to release Cedric Benson. He is absolutley horrible! Afrian Peterson of the Bears is ok good i guess. Garrett Wolfe never really got any playing time so we couldn't tell if he was very good. Also the Bears need to get a SS cause Mike Brown #30 gets injured every single year! literaly! And also the Bears need a NEW OFFENSIVE COORIDNATOR.And need to get Greg Olsen more playing time. to bloosum into a very good Tight End.

Bears Fan 51

Cleveland suring up their defensive front was huge.

I know who HASN'T had the best offseason, thats the Oakland Raiders whose front office continues to prove how much of a joke they are.

Well, it definitely wasn't the Titans! Lost 5 players so far to free agency, including two DEs. Then they bring back Jevon Kearse to replace two DEs they lost, but I don't think Kearse will ever be an every down player anymore like his first three years in the league when he was a force. Alge Crumpler is a nice a nice addition at TE, but he is aging also. Jake Scott on the O-Line is an upgrade. But NO RECEIVERS in sight! Vince Young would look like a lot better QB if he had someone other than Justin Gage to throw the ball to! They released David Givens who was a JOKE! He played 4 games in two seasons, wasted money there. Here's hoping the Titans take Mario Manningham in the first round of the draft next month, then Earl Bennett in the second round.

The Giants.

We did not over pay any of the players that wanted an obsurd amount of money and let them go.

We kept those that want to help the team and have the same vision as our late owner Wellington Mara.

We are keeping everything the same and not changing anything.

GO GIANTS!

vandychris said:
Well, it definitely wasn't the Titans! Lost 5 players so far to free agency, including two DEs. Then they bring back Jevon Kearse to replace two DEs they lost, but I don't think Kearse will ever be an every down player anymore like his first three years in the league when he was a force. Alge Crumpler is a nice a nice addition at TE, but he is aging also. Jake Scott on the O-Line is an upgrade. But NO RECEIVERS in sight! Vince Young would look like a lot better QB if he had someone other than Justin Gage to throw the ball to! They released David Givens who was a JOKE! He played 4 games in two seasons, wasted money there. Here's hoping the Titans take Mario Manningham in the first round of the draft next month, then Earl Bennett in the second round.

i beg to differ i think the Titans had one of the best offseasons when alot of teams did NOTHING, take my Panthers for example, besides cutting everyone they havent done jack except sign a WR thats up for Retirment benifits!:p

The Titans best move was franchising Albert Haynesworth. I was just hoping they would go out and try for an established receiver like Berrian or Stallworth to help VY. Everyone around here kept waiting for them to pull the trigger on a deal for someone because they were so far under the salary cap, but no big names ever materialized. I think the Jevon Kearse deal was more of a sentimental move than to replace Antwan Odom and Travis LaBoy.

vandychris said:
The Titans best move was franchising Albert Haynesworth. I was just hoping they would go out and try for an established receiver like Berrian or Stallworth to help VY. Everyone around here kept waiting for them to pull the trigger on a deal for someone because they were so far under the salary cap, but no big names ever materialized. I think the Jevon Kearse deal was more of a sentimental move than to replace Antwan Odom and Travis LaBoy.
I would disagree with the first statement. Haynesworth is hating life right now. The franchise tag more times than not does more harm than good. I will be waiting to see if Haynesworth has a season ending hangnail before week 4 just to prove how unhappy he is.

Back