Where is Brady Quinn going to go

Anderson is no Brett Favre...but your idea is right. Quinn isnt NFL ready. Add some size to him and get his feet wet now and then and in a year or 2, you might have yourself a star on your hands. He isnt ready now regardless of the team he is playing for.

Size?? Quinn is huge now and stronger than probably 95% of the QB's in the league, have you seen his arma>? ...granted he nedds some experience

GarkoCollector said:
Anderson is no Brett Favre...but your idea is right. Quinn isnt NFL ready. Add some size to him and get his feet wet now and then and in a year or 2, you might have yourself a star on your hands. He isnt ready now regardless of the team he is playing for.

I was watching NFL Network the other night and they were talking about FA QB's and one of the reporters talked to the Eagles that day and they said McNabb is not going anywhere and that he is going to stay in Philly. :)

They would be crazy not to trade 1 of the two. If they could get a solid player from one of them they would be playing this time next year :) They could use some play makers on there team still.

atrain2004 said:
Dolphins get quinn and browns 1st rounder, 2nd rounder for dolphins #1 pick dont be surprised

First of all they dont have a first rounder so they would have to give up some money which is too much to give even for Mcfadden.They have plenty of cap room and not getting rid of either will not hurt them at all.Especially since Baxter and Bentley restructured their contracts to save the team money(5-7mill or so).Plus they will rellease some dead weight such Washington and a few others. They will sign Anderson and trade for a veteran linebacker or def.end that knows Crennel and Tuckers system and is not on the down side of his career plus a pick or so.They drafted Quinn for one reason and one reason only,to take over the franchise.They are not going to turn around from that now regardless on one solid season from Anderson.If he stays one more year it will be to give Quinn another learning session until he gets hurt or traded before the deadline.Its only my opinion though but so is everyone elses.Go Browns!!!!!

snick103 said:
Size?? Quinn is huge now and stronger than probably 95% of the QB's in the league, have you seen his arma>? ...granted he nedds some experience

lol the first time i saw quinn i swear i thought he was on roids..his arms are huge and vainy..its kinda sick

stanandgee said:
He Will Be Right In Cleveland Next Year. Anderson Isnt That Good He Just Has A Lot Of Weapons

i agree i think anderson is a fluke. he just got lucky this year. i bet if the browns keep him they will be 5-11 next year. 11-5 if they put quinn in.

Back