Where is Brady Quinn going to go

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
Looks like the Browns are going to try to try to resign Anderson. IF they do so I really think it would be in there best interest to trade Quinn. They most likely could get alot for him seeing that the NFL is in desperate need of some Qb's. So where will he go (or will he not be traded). Where would you like to see him end up as well.

I would like to see him end up in Chicago. I don't think that they really have the keys to trade for him (that they would want to give up). I could see him ending up in Philly if McNabb doesn't return as well.

why would he get traded? theres no reason, let him sit out for a year or two to learn the game..no need to trade him, you wont have A backup QB then..

They could trade him to clear cap room and to get another postion need, to make the team better and they have a QB if the sign Anderson

Quinns not going anywhere a prime example would be the Favre/Rodgers situation in Green-Bay Quinn can learn alot from Anderson and when he is done in Cleveland Quinn will be able to step in to a system he will know well.

McNabb will end up in Chicago, Quinn i strongly believe will end up in Miami with Tuna. He likes his ability attitude and he reminds him of all the QB's hes had in his days ability wise!!

He's not going anywhere. Radio around here (I live near Cleveland) is reporting he will be the backup for at least another year. The Browns re-signed Dorsey - his main job is too teach Quinn the game. The only way they will trade him is if they lose Lewis and can get a high enough pick to get top-flight RB in the draft - someone like Rice, Smith, or Mendenhall. I don't think they could a high enough pick to get McFadden.

Back