Theo Fleury - I need them all!!

flamesfansince91

Bench Warmer
Hi Guys,

I'm new on this site, but I've been trading for years with the same username and Avatar on another well known site. Some of you may recognize me.

I've been collecting Theo Fleury cards since '91 and have come to a dead end lately, ebay has very slim pickings on Fleury cards, and when something good does come up, it's very quickly out of my price range.

It's also hard to find traders interested in searching their thousands of cards for a few Theo Fleury cards.

So I'm looking to the trading community for some help.

I'm missing almost all Fleury cards after the 1996-97 season, with the exception of a few jersey cards.

Please check my website in the sig for "trader pics". Willing to trade a higher end jersey card or rookie for a bunch of base,inserts,paralells if the "price" is right.

Also interested in all Fleury Memorabilia cards, even if I have it already, as long a the swatch is a different colour than the one I have.

Thanks for your time, and happy trading.

I have an Upper Deck Fantastic Finishers die cut SP, I think it's from 98-99 or 99-00, a scan may be in my inserts bucket but not positive... Also have some base at home but nothing special

Back