The Patriots wouldn't be half as bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deangelo Hall Fan

Bench Warmer
Is they weren't such asses on defense.

When they played the Giants, they were starting fights poking eyes and getting personal foul penalty's.

This game was no different, how many flags were there for late hits and other PF's?

It's annoying to see a great team, have absolute jerks for players. I wouldn't mind them winning as much if they were good sports.

But they win and be a dick in the process, all the way to the top, where the coach ran up the scores so many times this year.

I am also pissed off how Patriot fans can't own up to the fact that their players are being jerks, instead they make excuses. (CJF)

End Rant.

The combination of the team, the coach, and the fans are what makes people dislike the Pats. But they are so blinded by success that they believe they can do no wrong and are another game closer to being bigger than Jesus.

The combination of the team, the coach, and the fans are what makes people dislike the Pats. But they are so blinded by success that they believe they can do no wrong and are another game closer to being bigger than Jesus.

Trust me sometimes the ish Harrison pulls pisses me off but when you think about it the late hit penalties only hurt the patriots so If Harrison does dumb ish like that why complain?

Trust me sometimes the ish Harrison pulls pisses me off but when you think about it the late hit penalties only hurt the patriots so If Harrison does dumb ish like that why complain?

because thats not how the game should be played
i mean i even wont defend one of my favorite all time sooners because he is constantly horse-collaring like a retard

I never did complain, but if he injured a player on a late hit, who is it hurting more? If someone speared Brady to the ground 2 seconds after he let go of the ball and knocked him out of the playoffs, would you complain?

because thats not how the game should be played
i mean i even wont defend one of my favorite all time sooners because he is constantly horse-collaring like a retard

But you cant in all honesty say that only the pats commited PF's... The jags commited some too and some went uncalled like where Welker almost had his helmet ripped off by the facemask.

I never did complain, but if he injured a player on a late hit, who is it hurting more? If someone speared Brady to the ground 2 seconds after he let go of the ball and knocked him out of the playoffs, would you complain?

Very Valid point this is how debates should work. But it happens with every team not just the pats.

Very Valid point this is how debates should work. But it happens with every team not just the pats.

Late hits are just one thing on a laundry list of reasons to dislike the pats. On the top of the list is cheating. However, mosts pats fans I see online dont see it that way because the commissioner said it didnt give them a competitive advantage. Well, Roger Clemens says steroids only make people look more muscular and dont do anything more than that. So I guess sterioid use in baseball isnt cheating either.

But you cant in all honesty say that only the pats commited PF's... The jags commited some too and some went uncalled like where Welker almost had his helmet ripped off by the facemask.

im not saying nobody else does it but noboy else is as brazen about doing it, the attitude is a big part of why people hate them

All i need to say is if this was one of the teams you guys liked there would be no wrong sorry that the Pats learned how to win with a salary cap . and have some great teams for the past 8 yrs . sorry some players act the way they do but every team has them . There were penalties on both side called and not called late hits all around . refs made up calls like that harrison late hit for 15 on Northcutt . THAT WAS NOT A LATE HIT HE WAS INBOUNDS. Oh well i'll be wrong like the rest of the Pats fans but atleast in the end the better team won and they will win 2 more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back