The Patriots wouldn't be half as bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i need to say is if this was one of the teams you guys liked there would be no wrong sorry that the Pats learned how to win with a salary cap . and have some great teams for the past 8 yrs . sorry some players act the way they do but every team has them . There were penalties on both side called and not called late hits all around . refs made up calls like that harrison late hit for 15 on Northcutt . THAT WAS NOT A LATE HIT HE WAS INBOUNDS. Oh well i'll be wrong like the rest of the Pats fans but atleast in the end the better team won and they will win 2 more :D

My team won today as well and I didnt say sh*t. Check my posts for further proof. So please dont make assumptions on what we may think or feel. You are a prime example of "the fans" I was speaking of. The pompous attitude helps my case.

All i need to say is if this was one of the teams you guys liked there would be no wrong sorry that the Pats learned how to win with a salary cap . and have some great teams for the past 8 yrs . sorry some players act the way they do but every team has them . There were penalties on both side called and not called late hits all around . refs made up calls like that harrison late hit for 15 on Northcutt . THAT WAS NOT A LATE HIT HE WAS INBOUNDS. Oh well i'll be wrong like the rest of the Pats fans but atleast in the end the better team won and they will win 2 more :D

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said. Just enjoy their success.

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

d0080b25.gif

lol, I figured there would be some kind of complaint even after the Pats easily took care of this years trendy pick :lollol:

I love that :roflmao:

Patriot fans will be patriot fans, they will always deny it. They can't expect anything negative, and don't own up to the fact that their team cannot win without rubbing it into the other teams face or something like it.
They are so good, yet for the team and the fans and the coaches that doesn't seem like enough.

That's why I hate the Patriots and can't wait to someone kicks their ass. Harrison needs to punished in some way, he has had WAY to many personal fouls.

The PF called on #22 (forget who that is) was not him, it was harrison AGAIN.

The guy needs to get the hell outta the NFL.

I

lol, I figured there would be some kind of complaint even after the Pats easily took care of this years trendy pick :lollol:

Yes, and it's a VALID complaint. If you can admit that the patriots had waaaay to many personal fouls, I will respect you as a patriot fan.

Why is it so hard for pats fans to say, yeah Harrison sucks, they were uncalled for and it shouldn't happen?

If Corey Webster and the Giants had 10 PF calls I'd be upset with him and the team and would ADMIT that was wrong.
I don't want a player like that on the team I root for.
Seems pats fans like having players who play dirty football.

FB is all about hard hitting and kicking the other guys ass. But the is a line between playing the game like it's meant to be played and being a jerk by trying to rub it in their face or hurt someone.

Patriot fans will be patriot fans, they will always deny it. They can't expect anything negative, and don't own up to the fact that their team cannot win without rubbing it into the other teams face or something like it.
They are so good, yet for the team and the fans and the coaches that doesn't seem like enough.

That's why I hate the Patriots and can't wait to someone kicks their ass. Harrison needs to punished in some way, he has had WAY to many personal fouls.

I

What did I deny? I was commenting on how coming home from the game I knew there would still be complaints about them somehow.

What did I deny? I was commenting on how coming home from the game I knew there would still be complaints about them somehow.

I didn't say you did. BUt i'd love to hear a pats fan say the patriots like and do play dirty in many of their games this season.

Quote me:

The Patriots played dirty football in many of their games this season. While they are a good team, they suck as winners and cannot just win a game. They gotta shove it into the opposing teams face.

I

i didnt deny it though......................All i stated was that all teams do it and I could put you in the same situation that Jameson brought up in a way...... If the Giants were in the positition of the Patriots would you defend them ? Well of course you would, well maybe you wouldnt but any true fan would. All im saying is that we are not the only ones doing things such as this. Rodney Harrison is a bonehead but he doesnt need to be punished because he doesnt try to commit PF's it just happens. in case you forgot this is football, a contact sport and if there is a guy that could be inbounds or out of bounds or if there is oppurtunity to get a sack you make the damn hit........ there is no time to think "I better not do this because i might get a penalty" I understand your opinion but i cant help to find some jealousy in your argument :D lol maybe its just me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say you did. BUt i'd love to hear a pats fan say the patriots like and do play dirty in many of their games this season.

Quote me:

The Patriots played dirty football in many of their games this season. While they are a good team, they suck as winners and cannot just win a game. They gotta shove it into the opposing teams face.

Quoted for unjustified opinions.

Quote me:

Rodney Harrison is rough. He was voted "dirtiest player in the league" by his peers for a reason. I don't consider him significantly "dirtier" than a lot of other players, but there is no doubt he is rougher than most guys out there.
The team on a whole is not dirty, in my opinion. You show me a team that hasn't gotten in any scuffles after the play and I'll show you a team who doesn't want it enough.
And considering how violent the NFL is, I don't think it's a stretch to say that you are grasping at straws to hate the Pats.

i didnt deny it though......................All i stated was that if that all teams do it and I could put you in the same situation that Jameson brought up in a way...... If the Giants were in the positition of the Patriots would you defend them ? Well of course you would, well maybe you would but any true fan would. All im saying is that we are not the only ones doing things such as this. Rodney Harrison is a bonehead but he doesnt need to be punished because he doesnt try to commit PF's it just happens. in case you forgot this is football, a contact sport and if there is a guy that could be inbounds or out of bounds or if there is oppurtunity to get a sack you make the damn hit........ there is no time to think "I better not do this because i might get a penalty" I understand your opinion but i cant help to find some jealousy in your argument :D lol maybe its just me though.

the last thing I am is jealous of the pats. I want to see them lose, but not jealous, they have put together I strong team, but I wish they would play fair and win right.

To get to your post.

First, I WOULD NOT defend any player on the Giants if they had a bunch of PF's. That is NOT part of the game, if you play the game, play it right.

I'm glad you aren't playing football, since you would land I nice big hit on guys already out of bounds. Look buddy, if someone on the Jags had landed a hit on Brady out of bounds and he got hurt and was out. YOU WOULD BE PISSED.

These penalty's are part of the game for a reason, to PROTECT the players. So no, if you are a player and are at the end of the play, you better damn well hold up on that late hit.

Serious injury's can occur from late hits, so no you are wrong in saying: "it just happens". Players can stop themselves anytime, but Harrison chooses not to, and that is bull #$#%.

"in case you forgot this is football, a contact sport and if there is a guy that could be inbounds or out of bounds or if there is oppurtunity to get a sack you make the damn hit........ there is no time to think"

I didn't forget that football is a contact sports, damn straight it is. But football is a contact sport within the boundaries on the field of play. Do you see boxers chase guys out of the ring, smacking them up side the head? No, because it's not the way it's supposed to be played.

There is time to think, because these things happen all the time, players get to caught up in the action and want to make that bone crushing hit and will do anything do get it.
And Harrison is #1 on that list, it is nasty.

And yes players all around the league make late hits, even the Giants. But trust me, the Patriots have been the worst.

It's really sad to see you supporting late hits, but doesn't surprise me because you're a pats fan :roflmao:

Rodney Harrison is rough. He was voted "dirtiest player in the league" by his peers for a reason. I don't consider him significantly "dirtier" than a lot of other players, but there is no doubt he is rougher than most guys out there.
The team on a whole is not dirty, in my opinion. You show me a team that hasn't gotten in any scuffles after the play and I'll show you a team who doesn't want it enough.
And considering how violent the NFL is, I don't think it's a stretch to say that you are grasping at straws to hate the Pats.

No the Patriots aren't dirty as a whole, sorry if that came across wrong.

I don't find way to hate the Patriots, here's all I am trying to say:

I don't mind a team going 17-0 and don't mind it at all. And I can deal with running up the scores. But cheating, starting fights, and committing many PF and other penalty's is wrong.

I just want to know why the Patriots can't be stand up winners, why can't the coach shake hands and say good game to all of the coaches? Why was someone poking eyes at the Giants game? If you're winning, then why is there the need for all of this?
I can see some of this trash the pats do, if it was happening by a team getting trashed by the pats.

Do you see the teams getting humbled by the pats doing half as much nasty stuff as the pats? No, they can take defeat. The only team I saw was the Ravens and even they were taking it out on themselves and not the other team.

A winning team should NOT be the one playing like jerks or acting like jerks.

That's IMHO. Patriot fans will probably never admit that, and whatever. That's their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back