The Patriots wouldn't be half as bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last thing I am is jealous of the pats. I want to see them lose, but not jealous, they have put together I strong team, but I wish they would play fair and win right.

To get to your post.

First, I WOULD NOT defend any player on the Giants if they had a bunch of PF's. That is NOT part of the game, if you play the game, play it right.

I'm glad you aren't playing football, since you would land I nice big hit on guys already out of bounds. Look buddy, if someone on the Jags had landed a hit on Brady out of bounds and he got hurt and was out. YOU WOULD BE PISSED.

These penalty's are part of the game for a reason, to PROTECT the players. So no, if you are a player and are at the end of the play, you better damn well hold up on that late hit.

Serious injury's can occur from late hits, so no you are wrong in saying: "it just happens". Players can stop themselves anytime, but Harrison chooses not to, and that is bull #$#%.

"in case you forgot this is football, a contact sport and if there is a guy that could be inbounds or out of bounds or if there is oppurtunity to get a sack you make the damn hit........ there is no time to think"

I didn't forget that football is a contact sports, damn straight it is. But football is a contact sport within the boundaries on the field of play. Do you see boxers chase guys out of the ring, smacking them up side the head? No, because it's not the way it's supposed to be played.

There is time to think, because these things happen all the time, players get to caught up in the action and want to make that bone crushing hit and will do anything do get it.
And Harrison is #1 on that list, it is nasty.

And yes players all around the league make late hits, even the Giants. But trust me, the Patriots have been the worst.

It's really sad to see you supporting late hits, but doesn't surprise me because you're a pats fan :roflmao:

Okay heres a scenario for you:

Say the player stayed in bounds, Harrison held up on the hit because he thinks he "might" have steeped out of bounds and the player runs down the line and scores. Players do not have the perfect view of a player being out of bounds or not. Unfortunately they dont get a 360 degree view of the player running down the sidelines so no they do not have time. And it is exactly that kind of conservative football that loses the game.

Also if you did not happen to see the replay the player was in bounds so harrisons hit was rough but shouldnt have been a personal foul.

And yes if it happened to Brady I would be pissed but again it is part of the game it happens but if brady is running down the sideline and takes a huge hit after half his foot steps out id be pissed but again it would be unjustified.

And lastly you worry about your team and we'll worry about ours. I could critique the hell out of the giants if I wanted to but I don't.

Okay heres a scenario for you:

Say the player stayed in bounds, Harrison held up on the hit because he thinks he "might" have steeped out of bounds and the player runs down the line and scores. Players do not have the perfect view of a player being out of bounds or not. Unfortunately they dont get a 360 degree view of the player running down the sidelines so no they do not have time. And it is exactly that kind of conservative football that loses the game.

Also if you did not happen to see the replay the player was in bounds so harrisons hit was rough but shouldnt have been a personal foul.

And yes if it happened to Brady I would be pissed but again it is part of the game it happens but if brady is running down the sideline and takes a huge hit after half his foot steps out id be pissed but again it would be unjustified.

And lastly you worry about your team and we'll worry about ours. I could critique the hell out of the giants if I wanted to but I don't.

I don't critique the pats, I get upset over their players actions. Harrison plays dirty end of F$@ing story, why can't you admit that? Please for the love of god, just admit that the pats play dirty in quite a few of their games.

Also, the Giants didn't have many if any at all PF's in their game so I don't know what you would be "critiquing"
But the Giants won and didn't play dirty or shove it into the Bucs face.

I also find it amusing how you keep bringing this up like Jacobs did nothing to deserve it. It was wrong. Ill admit it. But jacobs must've said something just as nasty to result in that. Cause and effect.

IMO the is a line between trash talk and poking eyes. If you can't take trash talk, you shouldn't be playing in the NFL.

I don't critique the pats, I get upset over their players actions. Harrison plays dirty end of F$@ing story, why can't you admit that? Please for the love of god, just admit that the pats play dirty in quite a few of their games.

Also, the Giants didn't have many if any at all PF's in their game so I don't know what you would be "critiquing"
But the Giants won and didn't play dirty or shove it into the Bucs face.

Ive admitted multiple times that rodney harrison does stupid ish in this thread. And how can you say they play dirty? Maybe play rough. And why do you say we shove it into other opponents faces?

Ive admitted multiple times that rodney harrison does stupid ish in this thread. And how can you say they play dirty? Maybe play rough. And why do you say we shove it into other opponents faces?

I will no longer try and explain to patriot fans why their team can't just win a game w/o the extra b/s. Because Patriot fans will never be able to get it through their heads.

I am done with this thread for the time being. It is useless to try and talk to pat fans.

One thing before I'm out, in this thread you say you think Harrison plays dirty, yet you say that if a player has the chance, he "damn well better make the hit"

So what is it? Because you have said that you support late hits and that you don't like harrison...

Pats fans :roflmao: