Basketball The Movement Tour II - Starbury (Semi Long Read) - Pics

MF4L

Cameron Maybin Collector
I had one of the best times of my life there. Here is the story.

Noah (Sigman) told me that Marbury would be at Fairlane mall on Saturday July 21, I figured I missed him on Tour I so I had to see him this time. Anyway me and my boy Jerome arrived at the mall at 10 AM (Signing starts at 2PM). I picked up some shoes and a Starbury JSY, I was gonna get the shoes sign and Jerome was gonna get the JSY signed for me as he isnt a fan of Marbury. Anyway we were first in line and everyone was telling us how we were gonna be able to sit next to Marbury and how we could talk to him and all that. We got really pumped up after we heard that. While we were waiting Jerome started to become more and more of a Marbury fan. He watched this videos they played at Steve and Barrys and saw how Marbury really started something positive with these shoes. Of course Jerome only had $20 so he couldnt afford to buy the shoes and get them signed as he needed a new pair of sneeks to wear. He was a bit sad but still thought it would be cool to me him.

Okay back to Marbury, he arrived at 3:30 which was a half a hour late. My feet hurted like hell and I was really glad he finally made it. He went threw the whole crowd and gave everyone high fives. Whole he got situated and unloaded his markers and all, me and Jerome were being interviewed by the Detroit Free Press. We have a 1/3 chance of being in the paper.

Anyway as Marbury finished unloading his stuff and began to sit down people started to rush him and give him hugs or w/e, the spots where me and Rome were suppose to sit were taken by 2 guards, so that was a real let down. Marbury called me up signed on of my shoes and that was it. It was over. Next was Jerome signed the jersey and it was over, that was it we waited and we got our autographs.

We went to eat and Jerome was just upset that he stood there that long and didnt get anything signed. As I reached in my bag we had the Tour II flyers so I figured we should o back and get Jerome a auto. We went back stood in line and Jerome got his flyer and a card for Noah auto'd I got a flyer and my other shoe auto'd. As I put my shoe in my bag someone stole my flyer. I told Marbury could he sign another one, he looked at me and said "Werent you first in line". I said "yes I was" he then reached over and threw me 2 gift cards and said "Give one to your friend got buy a few more items and bring them back. Well I already had a shoe and jsy auto'd so I only picked up another jsy for my bro. Anyway we got in line, I paid for Jeromes items because we didnt wanna waste anytime. When I handed her the gift card she gave it back and said my balance was $222 and some change. I said "Excuse me". Then she repeated her self "$222" MARBURY GAVE ME A $250 GIFT CARD! Anyway we got our stuff signed and went home, I will have pics later.

I left with

2 Jerseys
Auto'd Shoe (Left and right"
Auto'd Flyer
And 1 Auto'd card for Noah.

Sorry for the long confusing read.

-Edit, added pics and god I need to vacuum.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

I was able to get his autographs on his 1st tour....very cool event...I have since given the shoes away here on the site as a prize. (a pair of size 12 (his size) both autographed)

Great story...one you wont soon forget

Back