The Latest on Pac Man

swany

Bench Warmer
I think Pac Man is a few beers short of a six-pack...ok...maybe all six beers short, but if he wants to wrestle for TNA despite having language in his contract opposing the action, I am all for it. He is a grown man and can make decisions for himself. But for the Titans to file a restraining order prohibiting him from doing so??? I think that is just making a bad situation even worse.

Pac Man on ESPN.com

Mixed feelings about it myself. It's all the talk on local radio.

Will reply later with local updates if I hear anything.

(p.s. delete the thred I started just before yours)

my wife asked me how he would be able to wrestle if he is under contract with the titans, didn't have an answer...
According to his contract, he shouldn't be wrestling. But IMO, that is his choice to say screw his contract. The Titans filing the injunction tells me that they are worried about his health and don't want to see him get hurt. If they wanted to get rid of him, they could just play it out, say that he violated the terms of his contract, and bid him good riddance.

According to his contract, he shouldn't be wrestling. But IMO, that is his choice to say screw his contract. The Titans filing the injunction tells me that they are worried about his health and don't want to see him get hurt. If they wanted to get rid of him, they could just play it out, say that he violated the terms of his contract, and bid him good riddance.

I'm not sure the Titans want to get rid of him. The league said he couldn't play this year, not the team.

Maybe they are counting on his return?

You know what he should be able to perform since the NFL isnt paying him this season. But... If he misses any non suspended time due to wrestling activity he should lose his contract and return some of the signing bonus.

Back