The Emerald Isle

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n1-5.jpg

not sure how the TCZ guys are, but the TCG guys are hoarders...

seen any of these floating around?...especially a 3/5, its the only number i dont have any of...

remember if you have a crazy rare Boller i may be interested in it, but i will not pay crazy for it, as his market sucks, but i will offer a fair price...

Forgot you had all of those. I take it new Bollers are still hard to find.

ive bought 3 so far this year....

Skybox LE RC /99
Sweet Spot Team Logo Patch Gold /25
Sage Red (it was in a lot)

I had 1 significant pick up last year, the Contenders Round Numbers Gold /10 with Rex Grossman, PSA 10

but yeah, not many of interest hitting the market the past year, which is why I got going on my ladies line...

I have 3 maybe 4 cards from COMC that I need to have shipped, I snagged an Ashley Wagner Topps Olympic Auto for $45 that I am trying to flip, so I have to wait until after the games, or it sells, before requesting it...has 2 sales on eBay in the past 4 days, $82, and $79.99, so im hopeful I can make a few bucks, and if not, whatever, itll join the ever expanding ladies line...tomorrow I should be getting 2 more different Nancy Kerrigan AUs in.

still need my Big Bang Danica McKellar, Meghan Markle needs to get in a different set because I don't like her card that is out, then Tara Lipinski needs to get in a set, shes killing it on the skating broadcast and she looks real nice, I didn't think much of her when she was a teen on the ice, but shes aged quite nicely...

have a nice flip lot that should be here tomorrow and another one due at the end of the week, if I can start cashing in on those, I may be able to grab some more ladies...

Back