Football The 2008 New England Patriots

Mooche said:
Now its a fluke? I love fans of teams who can't win a Super Bowl and then try to take away from other teams. Like I said before, you can give me a shout when the Jags can win a Super Bowl.

Now for this other point, the AFC West is garbage besides the Chargers. So thats some pretty high regards there man. Props on that one. And no you wouldn't win the AFC North, the Steelers are just stock piled and offense and have a solid defense.

Tell me all the other times you have been in the playoffs inculding the 14-2 season when all you had to do is beat the #6 seed Pittsburgh.

Or last season when you could not even win a playoff game.

Oh yeah at least check the Jags beat Pittsburgh twice last season, yes i said twice inculding once in the playoffs ( something the colts could not even do)

Let's try and keep this a friendly discussion guys. I don't want to have to lock the thread because of egos. Everyone has their own opinion ....let's try and respect that and talk like civil human beings please.

BSC said:
Let's try and keep this a friendly discussion guys. I don't want to have to lock the thread because of egos. Everyone has their own opinion ....let's try and respect that and talk like civil human beings please.
That's exactly what i was trying to tell jags :rolleyes:

Lmao. Your defense isn't good enough to stop the Steelers offense this year. Give me a break. You can't even stop our offense at all. Anyways, "all you had to do is beat the 6th seed Steelers". Oh I might add they won the Super Bowl that year, but they weren't a good team, naww.

To BSC - It started out as I was trying to calm down this guy. And then he comes and attacks me for liking the Colts....hmmmm.....guess opinions don't work with him.

Mooche said:
Lmao. Your defense isn't good enough to stop the Steelers offense this year. Give me a break. You can't even stop our offense at all. Anyways, "all you had to do is beat the 6th seed Steelers". Oh I might add they won the Super Bowl that year, but they weren't a good team, naww.

Hey we beat them twice last year, inculding a playoff win ( did the colts win a playoff game last season)

We cant beat them this year, we will sure see about that wont we?

Dude the colts were 14-2the #1 seed vs the #6 seed the colts were in control, untill wait it is choking the kick is no good.

You started very civil too I might add jags.

"Oh you're a Colts fan that might explain it".

Hmm, really nice thing to say. Like I said, I my as well be the bigger man that I know I am and walk away from this thread before I take heat and get in crap for nothing I even started.

Super Bowl Wins: Colts -1 Jags - 0 Nuff said.

Mooche said:
You started very civil too I might add jags.

"Oh you're a Colts fan that might explain it".

Hmm, really nice thing to say. Like I said, I my as well be the bigger man that I know I am and walk away from this thread before I take heat and get in crap for nothing I even started.

Super Bowl Wins: Colts -1 Jags - 0 Nuff said.

Takes Eli 4 full years to win one ring, takes Peyton 9

all of ya.....keep it on topic.....no need to quote me or go back and forth about who's right or wrong regarding the TOS .....you guys are having a pretty decent discussion other than that

Takes Eli 4 full years to win one ring, takes Peyton 9.

LAST POST. I SWEAR NOW.

Hmm...Peyton sure had a good defense to help him out like Eli did. OH WAIT A MINUTE. Anyways, the fact of the matter is, love him or hate him, Peyton has a ring on his finger and always will. You jaguars06, or anybody can take that away from him. Have a nice day.

BACK ON TOPIC. How many touchdown's do you think Randy Moss will catch this year?

Mooche said:
Takes Eli 4 full years to win one ring, takes Peyton 9.

LAST POST. I SWEAR NOW.

Hmm...Peyton sure had a good defense to help him out like Eli did. OH WAIT A MINUTE. Anyways, the fact of the matter is, love him or hate him, Peyton has a ring on his finger and always will. You jaguars06, or anybody can take that away from him. Have a nice day.

BACK ON TOPIC. How many touchdown's do you think Randy Moss will catch this year?

HA, 14-2 season is all coming back to me now, as is the 2007 season, in which i thought the colts D was good.

It upsets me deeply when having to have a discussion on the board about the teams of next year, and when one presents an argument using facts and stats, the other person turns to personal attacks and random nonsense. Football is a sport we all love and follow closely... and sitting right here in Jacksonville itself... I have yet to hear the hype train of Jags winning it all that is being so candidly pushed... fact of the matter.... Jags LOST a huge piece of their D line... they are still looking for a 2nd WR b/c Williams will do for now(Porter is not a gem that was lost in Oakland like Moss)... and the QB that even the Jags werent going to start until the VERY last possible moment last year is still a real unknown in this league. They have one of the TOUGHEST schedules in the NFL and had not done the same improvements as young and upcoming teams such as the Texans, perennials like the Steelers. Even week to week in a perfect setting, if the Jags could take this team or that team... but week in week out being pounded by the best teams in the league is KILLER. Also, Peyton Manning is the king of choke, but earned the RIGHT to play in the Super Bowl beating New England in Foxboro in the AFC Championship, very difficult. Although if it wasnt for the seemingly dismantling of the Giants D this past year, I thought Eli would have a better career. In closing, it upsets me that such an interesting topic to debate could turn into such a mess.

Back