Football The 2008 New England Patriots

Thanks jags! you just answer what didn't need to be answered...yes everyone has an opinion, then accept that and move along:eek: :p :D

Mooche said:
Edit - Mod First, you might wanna learn how to spell its Colts not Dolts. Second, yeah I know Peyton is kinda choking on that Super Bowl ring he has on his finger. Lmao, yo man, call me up when the Jags can win a Super Bowl. Kthxbye.
Dont let me see it again! - BSC

I know it's Colts, I said Dolts cause that is what they are.

Does it make Colts fans sad that Eli won his first ring many years before Peyton.

Look the Colts have been one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the NFL in the salary cap era of football.

I edited both of your threads jaguars and mooche.............DON'T LET ME FIND THAT AGAIN!! Somebody will get a vacation the next time!

jaguars06 said:
I know it's Colts, I said Dolts cause that is what they are.

Does it make Colts fans sad that Eli won his first ring many years before Peyton.

Look the Colts have been one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the NFL in the salary cap era of football.
seriously you have no room whatsoever to talk...jaguars...are horrible, i would take the COLTS (not dolts) over them any day of the year essay. You would too, and if you wouldn't...i tihnk you know the last remark i would have made:eek:

BSC, what did I put? And sorry for what I did. Lol. I don't remember.

Secondly, Jaguars06, it makes me sad how good the Giants pass rush is. Yeah. Its sick. And if you know ANYTHING about football, you know darn well Eli Manning didn't win the Super bowl for the NY Giants, it was that defense. They played amazing when they needed to. That last drive from Eli was GARBAGE, sit down and watch it again and see the horrible throws off his back foot and oh yeah Eli really made that throw to Tyree, he just threw it over his head about 3 feet and he had to jump and bring it down. Again, until your team can actually win a Super Bowl, you might wanna sit down. You got nothing to gloat about, your team sneaks in the Wild Card every year and haven't done nothing in the playoffs to note.

southhawks23 said:
seriously you have no room whatsoever to talk...jaguars...are horrible, i would take the COLTS (not dolts) over them any day of the year essay. You would too, and if you wouldn't...i tihnk you know the last remark i would have made:eek:

Jaguars are horrible, please show me proff to back that up. Last i checked they went 11-5 and got as far as the Colts did in the AFC Playoffs.

jaguars06 said:
Jaguars are horrible, please show me proff to back that up. Last i checked they went 11-5 and got as far as the Colts did in the AFC Playoffs.
But who got further? answer that question

Mooche said:
BSC, what did I put? And sorry for what I did. Lol. I don't remember.

Secondly, Jaguars06, it makes me sad how good the Giants pass rush is. Yeah. Its sick. And if you know ANYTHING about football, you know darn well Eli Manning didn't win the Super bowl for the NY Giants, it was that defense. They played amazing when they needed to. That last drive from Eli was GARBAGE, sit down and watch it again and see the horrible throws off his back foot and oh yeah Eli really made that throw to Tyree, he just threw it over his head about 3 feet and he had to jump and bring it down. Again, until your team can actually win a Super Bowl, you might wanna sit down. You got nothing to gloat about, your team sneaks in the Wild Card every year and haven't done nothing in the playoffs to note.

Please tell me other than the fluke you had 2 years back what the Colts have done in the playoffs?

They are a known Choke. Take the Jags and put them in the AFC North they win it, same with the AFC West.

jaguars06 said:
Uh, last year they both made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. The jags actually won a Playoff game last season.
EVERYONE GIVE A HAND FOR THE JAGS!! they actually did something right for once

Now its a fluke? I love fans of teams who can't win a Super Bowl and then try to take away from other teams. Like I said before, you can give me a shout when the Jags can win a Super Bowl.

Now for this other point, the AFC West is garbage besides the Chargers. So thats some pretty high regards there man. Props on that one. And no you wouldn't win the AFC North, the Steelers are just stock piled and offense and have a solid defense.

southhawks23 said:
EVERYONE GIVE A HAND FOR THE JAGS!! they actually did something right for once

Ok, you just asked a question about how far both teams went and you become a wise person.

Brillant.

You just lost your case.

Back