Football The 2008 New England Patriots

jaguars06 said:
Jags are weak, may i ask what you are smoking?
Jags also took a big loss on the DLine.... everyone "upgrades" during the offseason... does not always equate to a good thing.... and as a Jacksonvillian who sees Garrard in action in person and watches the way he selects WRs.... his year last year was a fluke.... as for the Giants, I say Eli turned a corner after his amazing postseason.... goes crazy for the first 10 games relaxes, then loses in NFC title game.

they lose to the TEXANS in the AFC Championship.....

wait mom....5 more minutes....

oh I was dreaming lol uh... they go 13-3 and go to the Super Bowl to lose to.....

wait for it.....

DALLAS....

god I hate saying that but..... thats my pick and I HATE DALLAS!

To the guy who said the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl, I love people who cheer for their team but c'mon man. They have no quarterback, no receivers and running back who could potentially be good but has no experience. They have a sub-par offensive line to say the least. They made a HUGE mistake not going out and getting a Quarterback, if they don't do anything this year Lovie Smith could be out the door...

gosh guys getting a litle heated in hear time for a joke how about the redskins winning it all
lolololololololololo

marinocollector said:
Jags also took a big loss on the DLine.... everyone "upgrades" during the offseason... does not always equate to a good thing.... and as a Jacksonvillian who sees Garrard in action in person and watches the way he selects WRs.... his year last year was a fluke.... as for the Giants, I say Eli turned a corner after his amazing postseason.... goes crazy for the first 10 games relaxes, then loses in NFC title game.

Look you are just hating the Jags cause they sent Dan Marino to the Nursing home after that **** up in the 1999 AFC Divsion round.

jaguars06, please just calm down. Its his own opinion and just live with it. This year in my eyes to is the real test for Garrard, right now lots of people will say he is a fluke but if he pulls it off next year those critics will sit down. We play against him twice a year (Colts fan) and he does little things that I see why people like him. He overall is smart and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but he won't make the HUGE play either.

jaguars06 said:
Look you are just hating the Jags cause they sent Dan Marino to the Nursing home after that **** up in the 1999 AFC Divsion round.
No, I know football... but that was a nice grasp at a straw. The Texans are on the brink of breaking out... and the Titans are still competetive with the type of football they play... along with the Jags inability to beat Indianapolis.... thats 4 loses there.... then comes the bills, steelers, broncos, browns, lions, vikings, packers, and ravens.... the only two gimme games are the Bengals (who they'd lose to if it becomes a shootout, and bears (who if the D is healthy, may put up a fight) do you see them making 8-8 with that schedule? Garrard went from a passer rating of 80.5 to 102.2 with the best third down rating in the league at 128.8.... he was why they won games and he was VERY lucky in several games where he made big read errors and INTs were dropped. Do you honestly believe a perennial back up can duplicate a year of magic?

jaguars06 said:
Jag's will never make it all the way, that's just how it's gonna be :p

marinocollector said:
No, I know football... but that was a nice grasp at a straw. The Texans are on the brink of breaking out... and the Titans are still competetive with the type of football they play... along with the Jags inability to beat Indianapolis.... thats 4 loses there.... then comes the bills, steelers, broncos, browns, lions, vikings, packers, and ravens.... the only two gimme games are the Bengals (who they'd lose to if it becomes a shootout, and bears (who if the D is healthy, may put up a fight) do you see them making 8-8 with that schedule? Garrard went from a passer rating of 80.5 to 102.2 with the best third down rating in the league at 128.8.... he was why they won games and he was VERY lucky in several games where he made big read errors and INTs were dropped. Do you honestly believe a perennial back up can duplicate a year of magic?

Amazing The texans are still the worst team in the south, the Titans are still moving and the Colts are getting worse.

The jaguars always have the Colts in close games. We will see what happens.

The Jaguars did beat the Steelers last year twice i may add. Denver, the browns, Ravens, Bills, Lions,Vikings, Bengals, and Bears dont scare me. These are all teams the jags should own.

The packers do scare me.

I expect Garrard to show why Jacksonville will go 12-4 this year and fight Indy for the south.

The Colts are getting worse? Hmm. May I ask, what are you smoking? The Colts offense is getting a bit older with Manning and Harrison, I will give you that, but the defense is very young and full of speed and is only going to get better. The Jaguars have us in close games? The first game we walked into your house on Monday night and stomped you guys. The second game was pretty close.

Mooche said:
The Colts are getting worse? Hmm. May I ask, what are you smoking? The Colts offense is getting a bit older with Manning and Harrison, I will give you that, but the defense is very young and full of speed and is only going to get better. The Jaguars have us in close games? The first game we walked into your house on Monday night and stomped you guys. The second game was pretty close.

Oh so this explains it all you are a Dolts fan?

You do know that Peyton Manning is the new intertnational sign for chokeing right?

The jags for the most part always play the Dolts close.

The jags and Colts are the elite in the south.

southhawks23 said:
They said like two things...lol

jags...let me remind you to just accept other people's opinions and not argue.

Opinion's are like Edit - Mod everyone has them.

Don't let me see it again! - BSC

Edit - Mod First, you might wanna learn how to spell its Colts not Dolts. Second, yeah I know Peyton is kinda choking on that Super Bowl ring he has on his finger. Lmao, yo man, call me up when the Jags can win a Super Bowl. Kthxbye.
Dont let me see it again! - BSC

Back