Stuckey or Rondo? Who is the man?

• Stuckey!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Rondo!

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve_O_21 said:
You're exactly right, so your basis of Rondo has a ring so he's better makes no sense. Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, John Stockton, Patrick Ewing never won rings, but that doesn't mean they weren't better than players on the teams that did win it all.

No. You made a point about othe rceltics. The question was" Whos your man Stuckey or rondo?" And its obvious that the man with the rings wins

glendavis said:
Whos got the ring? and theres your answer period.

michael doliac has a ring so does that make him better than karl malone, john stockton, reggie miller, and many other players who havent won a ring that are ten times better?? how did rondo do without the big 3? wasnt he terrible in 06-07. i remember stuckey tearing it up in the playoffs last year but i heard nothing about rondo.

If Stuckey was on the Celts he would have won too, if Rondo was on the Pistons he wouldnt have won, without Pierce Allen and KG Rondo would be no where! 11 pts and 7 asts a game isnt to impressive to me, any guard could avg 7 asts a game with 3 future HOFs. The comment about having the ring made no sense either, just because Perkins has a ring does that mean hes better then Charles Barkley because he never got one? I dont think so lol

Back