Basketball Stuckey or Rondo?

Stuckey or Rondo? Who is the man?

• Stuckey!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Rondo!

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stuckey- Hes bigger, he can shoot and attack the basket(Not as good as Rondo but can) he has one hall of famer on his team(AI) Rondo has 3. Personally I think alot of PGs could avg 7 asts a game with KG, Pierce and Allen on there team the 5 boards is imperssive but the 11 pts isnt that great. Rondo will never score 40 in a game, Stuckeys already done it, Id take Stuckey over Rondo. I think Rondo and Perkins got awful lucky when the Celts traded for Allen and KG, they had to give up all there GOOD players for them, them two are lucky they werent as good and gota chance to stick around.

You guys are considering it so great to have a good team. These players play better when they are on worse teams. So Rondo getting 12 points a game with KG, Ray, and Pierce on his team is incredible! Stuckey will get there, just give him time. You guys are forgetting that Rondo carried his team to a championship!

bibbyfanatic- when rondo is alone in boston after the big 3 ride off into the sunset or decide to paper chase, he will drop 40 a time or two in his career.

GotGibson? said:
Stuckey.

Rondo would be no where without the Big 3.

so what u are saying is that he is only as good as he is because he plays with the big three? you are probably right, but even though gilbert doesnt think so, rondo is playing well as a result...seen way to many players leave great digs and then go somewhere and only do marginal...of course at the same time rondo could not have gotten better playing with the big three and then it wouldnt have made a difference...

Allen- Rondo drop 40 haha gota get a jumper first, if I was a PG in the NBA I would guard him like Kobe does back off him 5 feet!

bballcardheaven said:
You guys are considering it so great to have a good team. These players play better when they are on worse teams. So Rondo getting 12 points a game with KG, Ray, and Pierce on his team is incredible! Stuckey will get there, just give him time. You guys are forgetting that Rondo carried his team to a championship!

rondo did not carry his team to a championship. its called the big three.

bballcardheaven said:

WHAT?!?!?!

Some of you have an EXTREMELY convoluted view of reality.

Back