Basketball Stuckey or Rondo?

Stuckey or Rondo? Who is the man?

• Stuckey!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Rondo!

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U wanta talk about Defense huh? How come when the Celts lost to the Warriors a couple of games ago, Belanelli and Watson lit Rondo up? I dont think hes that great of a defensive player either. May have took Stuckey 24 shots but isnt Rondos career high 25? Doesnt matter if he takes 2 or 24 he wont ever score like Stuckey! Take the big three away, Rondos nothing just like he was in 06-07 without the big three

Bibbyfanatic said:
U wanta talk about Defense huh? How come when the Celts lost to the Warriors a couple of games ago, Belanelli and Watson lit Rondo up? I dont think hes that great of a defensive player either. May have took Stuckey 24 shots but isnt Rondos career high 25? Doesnt matter if he takes 2 or 24 he wont ever score like Stuckey! Take the big three away, Rondos nothing just like he was in 06-07 without the big three

Yeah thats because Rondo actually cares about his team and is a conservative player. Rondo takes 14 shots and makes 12. Stuckey takes 24 shots and makes 10. Anybody can score 24 points when they chuck up a bunch of shots and make less than half of them. Stuckey only shoots. Rondo is a complete player who contributes not only by scoring on offense, and actually plays defense.

It's pretty sad that Rondo started 134 games in his career, and is already more then 1/2 the people said Stuckey is the better player, yet he only started 17 games.

Give Stuckey 134 starts, and look out.. This guy is a Chris Paul type talent. Imagine next year when Iverson is gone, and it's STUCKEY's team.

bballcardheaven said:
yeah right
Chris paul is a true pg and loads up on points and assists, he is a TEAM PLAYER, unlike the stuckey kid

you kidding me???? I've watched most of the Pistons games this year, and Stuckey is just as much of a team player as Rondo.

I bet you haven't watched Stuckey play at all in the last 10-12 games, when he started.

Pretty solid effort tonight for Rondo in a 100-88 loss to the KNICKS!

3 Pts 4 Rebs 3 Asts on 1-7 from the Field

FYI thats on pace for 2-14 from the Field not 12-14! 12-14 would be the game of his career!

Since we're getting into stats and all...

Since Christmas, Rajon Rondo has "carried" his team to a 2-4 record, while averaging 7.8ppg, 6rpg, 8.5apg.

Rodney Stuckey has "carried" his team to a 6-0 record, while averaging 20ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5apg, and has been without one of the team's best players (Richard Hamilton) in all but 1 of those games, and without their premiere big man in nearly 3 of those games (played 10 minutes against NJ).

Back