Still need #48 from '07 SP Authentic

i have the #48 jon kitna
i am also intereste din your matt moore contenders... plmk if there is anything in my bucket you would trade for the moore and i will send the kitna with it

The only thing I could possibly use is this, and I know it's not for trade. Thanks anyway.

HWARD86.jpg

bazookajojo said:
i have the #48 jon kitna
i am also intereste din your matt moore contenders... plmk if there is anything in my bucket you would trade for the moore and i will send the kitna with it

steelers#1fan said:
The only thing I could possibly use is this, and I know it's not for trade. Thanks anyway.

HWARD86.jpg
that is located in my NFT FABRIC OF THE GAME COLLECTION
which means it is not for trade... sorry

Ya, I know what NFT stands for. I should have just told you you had nothing that interested me. Thanks anywho.
bazookajojo said:
that is located in my NFT FABRIC OF THE GAME COLLECTION
which means it is not for trade... sorry

steelers#1fan said:
Ya, I know what NFT stands for. I should have just told you you had nothing that interested me. Thanks anywho.
honestly it just gets old when you say check my bucket and people only want stuff thats NFT.. i got some other steelers cards in my bucket if interested... hines ward jersey /175, willie parker jersey /39...

First of all, I only asked for card #48 for my base set, not anything else. You asked me to check your bucket to see if there was anything that interested me, because you liked the Moore auto, and wanted to trade. I checked it, and didn't see anything other than the Ward auto that interested me. I even stated that in the reply that I knew it wasn't for trade, but thanks for asking anyway. What that should have told you there was there was nothing else that interested me. You don't have to be a smart arse about it!

bazookajojo said:
honestly it just gets old when you say check my bucket and people only want stuff thats NFT.. i got some other steelers cards in my bucket if interested... hines ward jersey /175, willie parker jersey /39...

steelers#1fan said:
First of all, I only asked for card #48 for my base set, not anything else. You asked me to check your bucket to see if there was anything that interested me, because you liked the Moore auto, and wanted to trade. I checked it, and didn't see anything other than the Ward auto that interested me. I even stated that in the reply that I knew it wasn't for trade, but thanks for asking anyway. What that should have told you there was there was nothing else that interested me. You don't have to be a smart arse about it!
whoa.. i wasnt being a smart arse.. i was just trying to make a trade so that it was worth me sending the kitna.. to me it isint worth the postage to send a 10 cent common card.. i totally wasnt trying to be rude.. sorry if it came across that way.. if you wanna send me a sase for it thats fine.. just pm me and i will send my address

hey there i checked through all of mine i have and i think i could put the whole set together except the kitna! i am buting more packs saturday if i get it i will just send it to you for free in a pwe if thats fine i will have it in a top loader but if i get it its yours!!

Back