Leaf football hobby box

Jcjohndoe

Bench Warmer
Hi I’m new here. My question is I have a sealed 2014 Leaf valiant football hobby box and the leaf prints on the front look different. Like they’re fake. I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me here. Is this legit or fake? This is my first post. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1209.png
    IMG_1209.png
    166 KB · Views: 3
And this is from a 2014 leaf originals football hobby box. They almost look like they are maybe taped or cut out and put on there.

Attachments

• IMG_1267.png
    IMG_1267.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 2
@Jcjohndoe

Welcome to SCC! I am no expert, but my instinct is what I always follow, and if you feel like it may have been tampered with somehow, you can contact Leaf and see if they can shed any light!

I do see what you mean about the lettering looking different, maybe check with Leaf to make sure!

Cheers!

Kevin

Thanks I just emailed leaf and hopefully will hear from them soon. I also found more like this in other years also. 2013 leaf trinity and 2012 leaf originals wrestling

Attachments

• IMG_1299.png
    IMG_1299.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1300.png
    IMG_1300.png
    221 KB · Views: 2
Thanks I just emailed leaf and hopefully will hear from them soon. I also found more like this in other years also. 2013 leaf trinity and 2012 leaf originals wrestling
That is odd, looks like they are just randomly glued on the boxes!

Back