Anyone have 1977 Topps Star Wars cards/stickers FT?

bblair_2002

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Working on this set and although I'm close to the complete base set,I still need a bunch of stickers. My wantlist for this set is on my page so if anyone can help me out,that'd be great.

Thanks,
Brett

Hey, I have these from your needs, but would say they are short of EX condition.

The "error" card has corner issues and is off-center:
IMG_20231003_1134122.jpg

and stickers all have some creasing (#41 is probably best condition - no crease - but corners aren't great and it is dirty):
IMG_20231003_1134559.jpg

Posting just in case you are interested.

Editing this to say I just looked to see what that error card sells for and am flabbergasted and what even a poor condition card sells for. I had no idea.

Last edited:
Larry - Is the 41 sticker dirty because of a wax/gum stain? I would like a shot at the #207 C3PO card but unfortunately I can't hit any of your set needs.......sorry.

Larry - Is the 41 sticker dirty because of a wax/gum stain? I would like a shot at the #207 C3PO card but unfortunately I can't hit any of your set needs.......sorry.
It's not wax or gum stain on Sticker 41. There is this mark toward the top right corner plus some smudge closer to the face. In general, I feel the whole thing should be whiter. I have no problem posting it as a freebie and getting it to you to use or not.
IMG_20231003_1512080.jpg

I think I will hold onto 207 for now, but am not opposed to trading it to you in the future. I like some of your cards on your tradelist, but would like to like something a bit more.

Let me know if you want me to post up sticker 41.

That little speck doesn't matter much to me. I have a sticker in my set with a big fat gum stain on the back lol. Gives the set a bit of character.

After my reply,I was gonna say I have some RCs of Devers and Mookie if any of those are of interest,plus I picked up a CSG 8.5 1999 Topps David Ortiz from one of those mystery pack things in a possible swap for the 3PO.

Sure,I'm cool if you'd like to post up the sticker as a freebie BUT if anything else I mentioned may interest you in a bigger trade,that's cool too. I'm fine with it either way.

That little speck doesn't matter much to me. I have a sticker in my set with a big fat gum stain on the back lol. Gives the set a bit of character.

After my reply,I was gonna say I have some RCs of Devers and Mookie if any of those are of interest,plus I picked up a CSG 8.5 1999 Topps David Ortiz from one of those mystery pack things in a possible swap for the 3PO.

Sure,I'm cool if you'd like to post up the sticker as a freebie BUT if anything else I mentioned may interest you in a bigger trade,that's cool too. I'm fine with it either way.
Thanks for mentioning. I would be interested in 2014 Mookie. For Devers I am pretty set with 2018 RCs except for #'d cards and am just not into graded cards.

Thanks for mentioning. I would be interested in 2014 Mookie. For Devers I am pretty set with 2018 RCs except for #'d cards and am just not into graded cards.
I have these for Mookie RCs:

2014 Classics #169
2014 Topps Update #US26

I might also have the Topps Update #US301 in one of my rookie boxes. I'd have to look. Checked my Devers stuff and nothing but base RCs.

I have these for Mookie RCs:

2014 Classics #169
2014 Topps Update #US26

I might also have the Topps Update #US301 in one of my rookie boxes. I'd have to look. Checked my Devers stuff and nothing but base RCs.
Do you want to trade 2014 Topps Update #US26 for the C3PO Goldenrod card?

Back