Show A pic of a random card you own thread

Eliatack

Rookie
Transactions: 16
They have one of these threads over at the bench where anyone can share their favorite
cards with everyone and talk about the players. I figuered why not start one here? lets
start with one photo at a time!

Prosefan1

grapler135s if you could help me get this threa off the ground then​

that would be great!

I wil start with this one:

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99 NY Mets - Picture 1 of 2

2021 Topps Gallery Jacob DeGrom Green Shimmer Foil SP /99 NY Mets - Picture 2 of 2

HI
Just received this today from 2022 Leaf Trinity Lutetium Steel Owen Murphy Red 1/1! Braves first Round pick and 20th overall.
The only way to get the card originally is by redemption. Various numbers available, but none higher then #/15.
I have a Gabriel Hughes coming from my second break. Colorado 2022 first round pick and 10th overall.

Trinity Lutetium Set Checklist​

40 cards. Serial numbered 1/1.
*All cards are redemptions.*
VERSIONS: Silver 1/1, Blue 1/1, Purple 1/1, Pink 1/1, Orange 1/1, Green 1/1, Platinum 1/1, Black 1/1, Red 1/1, Gold 1/1.
Owen Murphy.jpgOwen Murphy Back.jpg

HI
Just received this today from 2022 Leaf Trinity Lutetium Steel Owen Murphy Red 1/1! Braves first Round pick and 20th overall.
The only way to get the card originally is by redemption. Various numbers available, but none higher then #/15.
I have a Gabriel Hughes coming from my second break. Colorado 2022 first round pick and 10th overall.

Trinity Lutetium Set Checklist​

40 cards. Serial numbered 1/1.
*All cards are redemptions.*
VERSIONS: Silver 1/1, Blue 1/1, Purple 1/1, Pink 1/1, Orange 1/1, Green 1/1, Platinum 1/1, Black 1/1, Red 1/1, Gold 1/1.
View attachment 16721View attachment 16722

Neat card @gwynn_fan !!

@Criollos , that player sounds familiar....I think he had a great coach in the youth leagues to help him develop his skills!!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back