some guy went on a Mike Bell buying spree today

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht..._SM_Sports_Cards&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

tempted to go through my old stuff and put some of it up...exquisites sold were under $20, but there arent any left on ebay :shifty: and ive already got my bowman chrome autos up...just need to dig out the PSA 10 i have tucked away that i thought was a bad buy :shifty: got it before the project, but when someone is selling this strong, its hard not to try to cash in some...

i bought 10 Bowman Chrome AUs for $24.99, 1 of which was a PSA 10, thus far ive sold 1 for $9.95 :shock:

i know SFMike is an AZ guy so maybe some rare stuff will pop up for him to grab that he needs...but me trading my bowman sterling black is definately looking up for him

Intrigued...I found this:

Drew Brees calls backup RB Mike Bell possibly the MVP of Saints training camp.
We're trying not to go overboard on the Mike Bell hype because Pierre Thomas is entrenched and the preseason stats are overblown. Still, he's earned a look as a late-round flier, especially as a handcuff to Thomas.

its a BGS 9.5 not a PSA 10 :wall:

at any rate, ive got 2 way overpriced Mike Bells up now :pray: and 9 somewhat overprice Bowman Chromes up :shifty:

$24.95 offer on the Exq, ill hold at that price, especially with a game tomorrow :shifty: i may luck out...

i got it in a 20 card Exq lot last summer for $126 dlvd, that also had Andre Hall which i sold for $70 or $80 this time last year :shock: the other 'of note' card is Mathias Kiwanuka, think i may have sold it, i dont look at my old stuff much, but if i sold it, i got at least $20 for it

Used to own this
MBellemmy.jpg

I am glad it is someone's PC though

i once owned 06 LCM Mirror Red Au 020/250 (jsy #) but sold it for $80, came from the same box as Heath Miller Mirror Black Base that i sold for $135 :shock:

so i pretty much ended up with the other 6 hits from 2 boxes for free cause my shop was overpriced

What kind of bin did you put on the Mike Bell Exquis? I just picked one up for $6 two weeks ago so it looks like it's time to put it up. :)

mine is at $74.95, that cork sucker phil put 4 up for $69.95 :snooty:

ive fielded 2 offers so far, $24.95 and $20...

:cheers:

:salut: to Brad too. Haven't had a chance to re-scan that one for my Bell page. Will have to sort out and scan my extras I've accumulated since he got cut from Denver.

Back