needed 130pt toploaders, so got some boxes

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
not sure how, but when I did my last round of ordering from DACW I didn't get any 130pt toploaders (SP Authentic Patch, Exquisite, size), I have all the others, regular, 55pt, 75pt, 100pt, and 180pt, but missed the 130s...so I got some of those, then to complete my order to get the FREE shipping I grabbed a few boxes...

Free Gift
2012 Bowman Rack, figured id try for an Austin Davis since it can sell pretty nicely, didn't get one...

2012 Heroes Legends 24 pack retail box (2 hits), nothing special, got Astronaut relics, Sally Ride and some other guy...nothing special

2012 Heroes Legends 36 pack display retail box (no guaranteed hits stated), got an Astronaut relic, nothing special, then Teammates Alex Morgan/Hope Solo, and US Womens National Team Alex Morgan (sold my others for $7-$10)

the reason I went with the different styles of Heroes and Legends is I like the product, and I wanted to see if the soccer relics or autos were in retail at all, as I opened a TON of blasters (1 hit per) and got all of ZERO autos and ZERO Soccer Relics (base or insert, though to be fair, the base are pretty rare)...Hobby Box (24 pack/3 hits) are like $50, the 24 pack Retail was like $24 (I think), and the 36 pack retail was $17...honestly, I think the 36 pack is the best deal, though you aren't guaranteed a relic, and there are no stated 'odds' on any pull...Hobby boxes guarantee 3 hits, 9 inserts, and 1 'proof' parallel...in the 36 I pulled 1 relic and 18 inserts, including both Morgan inserts...if one is looking to make the insert sets, this is definitely the way to go...as for the relics, from time to time the Ride will pull down $10, but the retail relics don't do great as a whole...the money is in the soccer relics, and though a small sample size (1 box of each type of retail), I wouldn't venture money into those if you are looking for those...

also grabbed 2 more boxes of 2014 Hobby Olympic, and was basically kicked in the junk...autos were Brian Boitano (the guy in one of the big songs off South Park the movie) Champions which are 1:3 boxes, and a base Allison Baver (ive sold 3 the most ive gotten is $7.49), relic hits were plain jerseys of Steven Holcomb (my 12th), Erika Brown, and I cant remember the other, then a Sochi Pin of Amy Purdy which is decent, but no history on eBay, active or sold, they come about 1 per Hobby case or 1 in 400 Blasters, not sure how many are in the set, probably 20 or 25...then the standard inserts, and nothing great in parallels...so overall it was a 'meh' break, as the only good thing was the Purdy...would have been nice to get a Gracie Gold Pin, I think I saw one sell for $70, and I don't have one yet....

Back