Show a random card you own thread!!

DONNIE BASEBALL!! He is my dude! He was just awesome in the 80s and early 90s, such a great and complete player who ABSOLUTELY deserves Cooperstown in my opinion!!
I loved watching Donnie Baseball play when I was a kid. He was a beast! Too bad he had to hang them up because of a bad back (I believe). If memory serves he retired the year before the Yankees became dominant again winning all of those titles in the mid to late 90’s.

I loved watching Donnie Baseball play when I was a kid. He was a beast! Too bad he had to hang them up because of a bad back (I believe). If memory serves he retired the year before the Yankees became dominant again winning all of those titles in the mid to late 90’s.
Yes, he retired in 1995, and then came the Joe Torre era, World Series champs in 1996, 1998, 1999, and 2000!

Here's an overview of Don's stats and accomplishments, strong HOF case in my opinion!

Screenshot_20230315-202519.png

Not a card, but my best resale shop purchase EVER!!

20230318_150618_HDR.jpg

I have never seen this jersey before, I assume maybe a stadium giveaway, but I am going to send to Whitey and request him to sign! Already have the frame ready!!

3 HOFers and one who should be! The bat cuts and the way they are set into the card makes them kind of in shadows when light shines on the card....looking super cool! Great card!!

@Mechjo16 I assume copyright issues with photos of Santo and McCovey as Billy's hat and Pete's helmet are minus the Cubs and Reds logos? 1968 was an amazing year in Major League Baseball, some all time greats were playing!

3 HOFers and one who should be! The bat cuts and the way they are set into the card makes them kind of in shadows when light shines on the card....looking super cool! Great card!!

@Mechjo16 I assume copyright issues with photos of Santo and McCovey as Billy's hat and Pete's helmet are minus the Cubs and Reds logos? 1968 was an amazing year in Major League Baseball, some all time greats were playing!
They could photoshop them out like they normally do. Lol

Back