Show a random card you own thread!!

Amazing day today! My friend Luis @Criollos was so kind as to send me some awesome Negro Leagues cards, some directly from Puerto Rico, 🇵🇷 which is just SO AWESOME!!
View attachment 14105

View attachment 14104

Luis also sent me some awesome SGA Dodgers cards, looking super cool, thanks so much, Luis!!
View attachment 14107
Glad you liked them Kevin. I’m not 100% sure Vega played in the Negro Leagues, but both Thurman and Bankhead did for sure. Maybe you can do a better research than me and let me know. All of them for sure played in that era and also played in the PR Winter League.

Glad you liked them Kevin. I’m not 100% sure Vega played in the Negro Leagues, but both Thurman and Bankhead did for sure. Maybe you can do a better research than me and let me know. All of them for sure played in that era and also played in the PR Winter League.
Luis, your research is better than mine, though I found that Mr. Vega played in the Evangeline League, which played games in Louisiana, where the Negro Leagues had several teams. I am positive that he must have played with and against many of the Negro League legends in that era, where so many games were played in double or triple header format!

@Criollos

I did some more research, and I am positive that Mr. Vega must have played with many Negro Leaguers, as so many of them (Cool Papa Bell, Satchel Paige, Ray Dandridge) played in the PR Winter League. In fact, Cool Papa played Winter Leage baseball even after he retired from summer baseball in the U.S.!

Today was a PHENOMENAL day at the mailbox!

Trevor Hoffman was a purchase:
20230829_191644.jpg

Fred Kipp from the Brooklyn Dodgers was a ttm request:
20230829_191706.jpg

And then, Phil Jackson gave me the ttm surprise that I will always remember!!
20230829_191813.jpg

20230829_191741.jpg

Back