SCF is dumb as hell

that is because 95% of card collectors are complete morons.

So does that mean....95% of you guys(not me, because I don't collect cards anymore ;)) are morons?

Jameson - -that guy's a tool...and one of them asked if they were numbered? It's on the damn picture of the card.

So does that mean....95% of you guys(not me, because I don't collect cards anymore ;)) are morons?

Jameson - -that guy's a tool...and one of them asked if they were numbered? It's on the damn picture of the card.
If you had not figured that out by now then you are really one of us :D

I do know that Gordon is a moron - trust me ask Jilted John

(a round of applause if anyone has any idea what I'm on about)

I tried to go to the link and it wasn't there or something.

I only try and trade there because of the traffic but it is usually worthless. At least I can get people to reply to PMs there though.

The thread was removed, and the staff is consulting on what to do about the situation. I dont know if that means rule changes, suspensions, or what. He just said they would get back to me.

you will probably get suspended for not following rules

Probably. But many good points were made in that thread.

I send, he doesnt pay, Im screwed.
He pays, I dont send, hes protected.

So why not protect everyone involved? The mod said that they have rules in place to protect members, and I gave him the low down on paypal. I told him that when there is a higher protection such as that with paypal, that SCF rules should step aside. Ill find exactly what I said to him in a second here.

Back