Question about Vintage Goalies

Breakaway Dealz

Bench Warmer
I have an opinion question as I have seen ITG come out with some nice goalie cards as of recent of older goalie‘s from the 1950’s through 1970’s etc…

In your opinion which of the goalies from the 1950’s-1970’s era are coming out with new cards (game Jersey’s, signatures, etc) that are of affordable prices?

-from ALL brands of cards. Just used ITG as an example because this is one that I have seen come out with quite a few, but realize that Upper Deck and other brands have put out some nice cards-

I'm looking for 1 or 2 goalies from that era that are coming out with enough cards to possibly start a collection.

thanks,
Matt

Jacques Plante, Patrick Roy, Gerry Cheevers, Havent seen Tony Esposito much but dont be supprised if ITG makes his cards again, Ken Dryden-some but not much, Terry Swauchk, 06-07 ITG Between the pipes is a good source to help u know what vintage goalies are comin out and check ebay maninly for Vintage goalies from past brands there is still alot of them still out and some at afforable prices, lmk if I can help u out further

Take a look at the 06-07 Parkhurst set. It is all vintage players with a lot of goalies in it. There is a parallel auto version of the base set, and most can be had for $8-$12. As far as goalies from that era you ask about, most can be found in that set. A few others you may want to look at are Terry Sawchuk, Glenn Hall, Jacques Plante, but consider the fact that most older players have less memorabilia out there compared to recent players, so prices won't be cheap.

Back