Question about ebay...

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
I preordered some boxes from a dude and now he wants to cancel the order... what are my options? Obviously to take the refund but can I make him send me the boxes I bought? I got a hell of a price on them as they were like 50 bucks cheaper per box. Let me know what you think :salut:

he can fail to send, but itll take you a few weeks to get your money back, but you can leave negative that way

I would demand the boxes myself. That is the point of pre-ordering, not to just temporarily fund his initial purchase so he can sell it for more. I agree with sliq on this one!

I would demand the boxes myself. That is the point of pre-ordering, not to just temporarily fund his initial purchase so he can sell it for more. I agree with sliq on this one!

and this is what I thought was going to happen. I did see a case where he would have made money by buying the case and selling to us at the cheap price... but now that we funded his case price.... he prolly bought the case on our funds, then cancelled them all and is reselling them at a much higher price... I'm not sure but something is fishy here.:ban:

NEVER pre-order boxes or cases on eBay. In most cases, its just someone looking for an interest free loan for a couple months. If you are going to pre-order, get it from a reputable site like blowout, DA Cardworld or Charmcity.

NEVER pre-order boxes or cases on eBay. In most cases, its just someone looking for an interest free loan for a couple months. If you are going to pre-order, get it from a reputable site like blowout, DA Cardworld or Charmcity.

Shit..... that's an awesome idea :think:

Back