Canceled! 2024 Topps Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box Random Pack Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This product just released so I wanted to check to see if anybody might be interested in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-20 packs per box
-12 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box
-1 Silver Pack per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate the unofficial beginning of the 2024 baseball season when Topps Baseball Series 1 hits shelves in February 2024.
- Collectors will find the league’s current stars, greats from the past, and rising rookies featured on base cards, inserts, and autograph and relic cards.

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph or Relic
- 1 Promo Pack

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 21 spots (we will also count the Silver Pack as a random pack!) and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM PACK and all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of members to determine who gets what packs. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! I can also ship your pack(s) sealed if you would like please just let me know before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released, was preordered, and is in hand so we should be able to do this break very soon after it fills if there is enough interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

2. mcgwirenut
5. rtsjr
8. PAVI39
9. rtsjr
11. dragonslayer913
13. mcgwirenut
15. PAVI39
17. kpit1978
18. dragonslayer913
20. cubman1941
21. cubman1941

Last edited: