probably useless info, but whatever

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so i have some 'refined' search terms to avoid keyword spammers, but since eBay took away the "*" on the search where its a search by a keyletter string, ive seen some interesting stuff...

anyway, the one i saw today was "n0" (n zero) as in "n0 auto" so when i have -no -non in my search it still gets through :ban: :snooty:

another thing i saw was someone listing cards in the 'outdoor sports' or whatever the promo category is for the free listings...thought about notifying ebay, but we all know they likely wouldnt do anything to correct this...

too bad dude isnt running stuff at low start price auctions, because id be able to score some deals because id say 95% or more people wouldnt think to look :shifty: but all his crap is overpriced BINs :naughty:

yeah i no longer to get to see offers that people took in the completed listings :snooty: ebay keeps changing crap for no reason

They seem to be going in the same route as COMC so people can't say that last one sold for 4.00 so i'll give you 2.00 on this one.

i had some asshat offer $0.99 on 28 items yesterday, some of which were listed at $14.99, so i just went ahead and blocked him after i saw his first 10 offers...what a tool box

Back